Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

First post!

Hey guys. So ya, this is my first post... sort of. It turns out my mom was reading my old blog and even though I'm a good kid, who almost never does anything wrong, I don't like that she was reading it. That's a complete invasion of my privacy. So now I have this blog, which doesn't reveal my real name, so ha! And I won't be updating on my parents computer anymore so they won't even know this is here. But wouldn't that completely bug you if your parents were reading all of your personal thoughts and everything? It's very annoying. I feel like I can't do anything without her completely watching over me and I couldn't even blog. But now I can have a stress-free blogging experience because I won't have to worry about getting in trouble for anything I write.
And ya, I got home from my grandparent's house today. I had a good time there. I did a lot of cleaning though. We were trying to get all ready for my grandparent's from Idaho and so the house had to be perfect and it was a lot of work. My mom was all freaking out about her mom coming since they haven't seen each other in 15 years. But they had a good time.
So it turns out my dad isn't going to church with us tomorrow! He has to sleep in because he'll be up late tomorrow. Yah, I'm going to the concert too so I'm going to be up just as late as he will. And it's not like church starts that early. 9. So not that early. That kind of makes me mad. Oh well, I'll get over it.
Oy vey, I really need to go see if I have clothes clean for tomorrow. But I am talking to Stephanie and that is like way more important. But ya, now i have to go comment on all of your blogs and tell you that I moved. And I'm not sure that you will all know who this is but one of you should... so yah. See ya.

2 Comments:

  • At July 16, 2005 9:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I totally understand! ;-D Keep blogging.

     
  • At July 18, 2005 7:44 PM, Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said…

    Wow, I SO was lying when I said I wouldn't post on your new pink blog. It's very pink.
    Also, when you fix your links, you should totally link to ogrish.com because that site is neat-o.

    You should post on your old blog like, "oh man! My mother is such a bitch!" and a whole bunch of other bad stuff about her just to piss her off. It's what I would do. What? I'm not your role model? Well, I should be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home