Augh.
Humans are so... disappointing. That is the only word that I can think of to even begin to describe it. And I'm really getting tired of it.
So yeah. My parents are driving me crazy. And I guess it kind of works to their benefit that I'm invisible at times. They say stuff in front of me that is like "okay, who would say that in front of their kid?" and it makes me want to cut my ears off and gouge my eyes out. And then they argue, constantly but they think it is so funny. Well, it is not. I really don't enjoy having to listen to it all the time.
I discovered today that I should just become a nun or something because I don't think I would be able to enjoy anything as much as a life of solitude. But of course that won't happen. I will just lock myself up in the house as much as possible once I move out and can actually decide who I have to listen to every single day.
I know I sound like an extreme pessimist or something and I promise I'm not actually like this, I'm just tired of having to deal with people. I'm not really sure what my problem has been lately but I've been trying to cut myself off from the world. I guess I'm just so used to summer being complete me-time and this summer has been busier than the rest and I'm not used to it or something. I'm not really sure that I can describe it since I'm not even sure myself. I just wish that people would stop acting the way they do. It gets annoying.
But yeah. Today I made plans to hang out with Brett and he got to my house and I couldn't. So that dind't work out. Then I talked to Stephanie on the phone for a bit!! I never get to talk to Stephanie so that was great. And I talked to Kritzeck for hours on the phone today. It was fun. We're planning to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at omnimax sometime and go swimming with Stephanie. So I guess I'm not completely secluding myself but there are a few people I can actually stand.
Well, guys, sorry to cut this short but I have to go.
"Your blog has become like, an e-mail chat forum or something." ~Stephanie Gooding on my old blog.
So yeah. My parents are driving me crazy. And I guess it kind of works to their benefit that I'm invisible at times. They say stuff in front of me that is like "okay, who would say that in front of their kid?" and it makes me want to cut my ears off and gouge my eyes out. And then they argue, constantly but they think it is so funny. Well, it is not. I really don't enjoy having to listen to it all the time.
I discovered today that I should just become a nun or something because I don't think I would be able to enjoy anything as much as a life of solitude. But of course that won't happen. I will just lock myself up in the house as much as possible once I move out and can actually decide who I have to listen to every single day.
I know I sound like an extreme pessimist or something and I promise I'm not actually like this, I'm just tired of having to deal with people. I'm not really sure what my problem has been lately but I've been trying to cut myself off from the world. I guess I'm just so used to summer being complete me-time and this summer has been busier than the rest and I'm not used to it or something. I'm not really sure that I can describe it since I'm not even sure myself. I just wish that people would stop acting the way they do. It gets annoying.
But yeah. Today I made plans to hang out with Brett and he got to my house and I couldn't. So that dind't work out. Then I talked to Stephanie on the phone for a bit!! I never get to talk to Stephanie so that was great. And I talked to Kritzeck for hours on the phone today. It was fun. We're planning to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at omnimax sometime and go swimming with Stephanie. So I guess I'm not completely secluding myself but there are a few people I can actually stand.
Well, guys, sorry to cut this short but I have to go.
"Your blog has become like, an e-mail chat forum or something." ~Stephanie Gooding on my old blog.

6 Comments:
At July 19, 2005 8:25 PM,
Stephanie said…
Jen,
People will always dissappoint you. Sorry that you feel that way. Hey guess what? My parentals have a lot of issues too... yeah. I hope that we can hang out this week and do nothing together! Yay-- sounds like a blast huh? ;-)
At July 20, 2005 10:04 AM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
Heyyy.... when you said "Humans are so... disappointing", you were talking about me, weren't you? Fine, I'll stop picking problems with everything everyone posts/comments. Well, okay that's probably a lie. But I'll try not to do it as much.
At July 20, 2005 4:19 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
Sounds great, Steph!!
And Evan- no, you're never disappointing because I always read your comments hoping they'll be funny or at least entertaining and they always are so yay for you =)
At July 20, 2005 10:09 PM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
Yay, I am not the dissapointment.
Oh no, that means Mister Children is the dissappointment! Poor Mister Children. (It's okay to talk about him behind his back because he's gone for a couple days.)
At July 20, 2005 10:11 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
Ha, in that case...
No, he's not a disappointment either. That entry was really talking about my parents.
At July 22, 2005 11:31 AM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
Ohhhhhhh. NOW that makes sense! (I was really starting to get psyched out when I read it wasn't Mister Children because I was like, "Not me, not Mister Children -- but who else dissappoints people?!")
Post a Comment
<< Home