Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hawthorne Heights and Creepy Guys.

Hey all 3 of you =) Maybe 4 if Kritzeck ever reads this anymore.
Well, I am happy to say that I am in a much better mood than I was yesterday. I think it's because I spent today doing absolutely nothing after spending yesterday doing absolutely nothing. But I am still really upset with Lesel. Hopefully I will get over that soon. But yes, I am very bored today! Even if I wanted to do something, there is nothing to do. I suppose I could read but really, I'm bored with that too. And I could play my guitar but also, bored.

I watched the movie Say Anything... today and I really liked it. I cried. It was such a cute movie! And really, the only other movie I have cried during was the lion king. It had a really happy ending and it was just like "aww!". And then I watched TRL (which is not usual) because I knew they were premiering Ohio is for Lovers so I watched that and also they had MCR on there and a couple other good songs. And Hilary Duff, which kind of made me want to throw something at the tv but i figured my parents would not appreciate that very much so I did not.

Well, I was playing this game on pogo.com today and I started talking to this guy and we got to talking about where in Ohio I used to live and it turned out that he lived in the same town! Which is crazy because it's a pretty small town. It's not Estacada, but still. So yeah, we talked for an hour or so and then he starts asking me all this crazy stuff like if I would date him or if I liked him. AUGH! Why are people so creepy. Like I'm really going to date someone over the internet. People need to get a life.

Well, I think I am going to put reading The Fountainhead on hold simply because I haven't started my summer assignment and Stephanie told me I didn't have to read The Fountainhead (so blame her =D). But yah, I'm not sure how well that will work. I'm going to try to read Jane Eyre now I think. Sigh. I really don't want to but I know it has to be done. Well, I guess I will talk to you guys later.

3 Comments:

  • At July 20, 2005 9:35 PM, Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said…

    I saw the video for Ohio is for Lovers but was highly unimpressed.

    Oh, but dating people over the internet would be so much fun! You could send each other dirty e-mail letters and instant messages. And dirty pictures. And I could make a website filled with the dirty e-mail letters/instant messages/pictures. And ... well, that's about all you could do, but still, that's enough because then I'd be making money.

    And the answer to a random 'net person asking "would you date me" is "me love you long time. me so hhhorny! five dollars. everyting you want! five dollars. five dollars EACH."
    ...well, that's my answer anyways.

     
  • At July 20, 2005 10:10 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    Wow...
    Just wow.

     
  • At July 22, 2005 11:27 AM, Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said…

    Yeah, I really do make up the best dating schemes don't I? Sometimes I surprise myself. I'm just so darned clever!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home