Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

¡music!

Ha, I'm updating again. I have no life. But that's alright!

I was really sick and tired of listening to the same music all the time so I downloaded some different stuff. My list:
Feel Good Inc.-The Gorillaz {my fav. new song}
Candy Shop - 50 Cent {I hate this song! Don't ask why I downloaded it}
Lemonade - Tsunami Bomb {I've never heard them before}
Beverly Hills - Weezer {My ringtone, I've become slightly annoyed with it now, read the lyrics}
Mr. Lonely - Akon {Ha, I love it}
Just Go - Wizo {Ha, I love it!! Lol. It's kind of an inside joke song}
Untitled - Simple Plan {I kind of despise them but I heard this song was about drunk driving and I really want to hear it.}
Existenstialism on Prom Night - Stray Light Run {Well, not freshly downloaded but new to my playlist}
In This Diary - The Ataris {Kritzeck, Sara, and my summer theme song!}
Grind On Me - Pretty Ricky {This guy is getting a lot of publicity lately so I wanted to see if his stuff was really good}
Sorry Ms. Jackson - Outkast {Also kind of an inside joke song, in a way.}
Mr. Jones - Counting Crows {I absolutely love this song}
We Belong Together - Mariah Carey {I have no idea what I was thinking when I downloaded this}
Like A Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan {Used it for an english project}
Still Fly - Big Tymers {I'm not sure if this is the song I think it is or not because I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm hoping so!}
I'm a Raver Baby - Lipstick {I love this song, but not all versions of it}
So there you have it, that's what I'm listening to today. Ooh, I have some exciting updates (exciting for me, not you)...
Well, we had pizza for dinner. Ha, that's not really an update. Umm... well, my mom bought me Harry Potter 6! You see, that is exciting although I have never read 4 or 5. I own all the movies but only book 2 and 4. I promised myself I'd read 4 before watching the movie {which comes out in November} and now I have to because I want to read book 6. So yeah, I know who dies already. Now I'm kind of wishing that I wouldn't have read the little spoiler thingy but oh well. Yeah, I keep getting more and more books to read but Jane Eyre is first!! Ha, I'm probably lying because I cannot read that book. It's going to drive me crazy. But I will read it. Last year I kind of slacked off using sparknotes a lot but this year I shall not. I may use them if I really need to but I kind of felt like cheating, even tho Mrs. Schulfer suggested them to us.
And... my mom's assistant gave her a hair crimper/straightener thing and it's exciting! She said she bought it a while ago but never used it. And I've always wanted to straighten my hair, which I know sounds dumb, but lots of girls with straight hair straighten their hair.
Oh, haha, I didn't mention in my previous entry that I cried during Boy Meets World. But it was sooo sad because Shawn was trying to find his real birth mom after finding out it wasn't who he thought it was and then she didn't want to be found so he couldn't get any info and then he went to Mr. Matthew's birthday party completely drunk and Mr. Matthews offered to adopt him and so Shawn went to his dad's grave to kind of make up his mind and ended up talking to the ghost of his dad who told him to get adopted and join the Matthew's family and it was all just really sweet!!!
It really seems like there was more that I wanted to say but I guess that I shall try to read Jane Eyre now. Even though I really do not want to at all. oh well. Maybe it will be better than last time when I read like the first 1/4th of it. Sigh. Well, I'll blog another time. Oh, and just so you know, I'm blogging like crazy lately because I am on hiatus from my greatestjournal so I have no where else to write :)

10 Comments:

  • At July 20, 2005 10:05 PM, Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said…

    Remind me to raid your mp3 library at some point, because I like doing things like that.

    =O harry potter corrodes your soul.

    I'd probably look crazy if I straightened my hair. So crazy it just might work!

    Your greatestjournal is no longer the greatest.

    And also, because I'm bored, here is what today's playlist looks like for me.

    Queen - Mister Roboto (DOMO ARIGATO)
    Tenacious D - Friendship Test (I love you.)
    Tenacious D - Friendship (I'll find out much later that you don't even care!)
    Tenacious D - Tribute (There shined a shiny demon.)
    Rammstein - Halleluja (Dubiously the best song everr)
    Rammstein - Amerika (Coca-Cola, Wonderbra)
    Rammstein - Mutter (That means 'mother' in german.)
    Rammstein - Ich Will (Haha, they pronounce their w's like v's)
    Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl (what are you thinking about?)
    Rob Zombie - House of 1000 Corpses (and he was also a necropheliac.)
    Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons (I so wish I had the original german one. Or the earlier one that was translated into english. But the german one's sung better.)
    Dimmu Borgir - Sympozium (This song is pretty!)
    Dimmu Borgir - Hybrid Stigmata-The Apostasy (This one's pretty too. I wonder what they're singing about?)

     
  • At July 20, 2005 10:08 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    Kk. I'll remind you some random time.

    How long is your hair??

    Crazy, you're online like right now. lol. =)

    And I love your music! Ha, okay, I haven't heard like half of those songs but I really like Rammstein, Rob Zombie, and Goldfinger.

     
  • At July 20, 2005 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey
    Just kinda wonderin, but why are you on hyatus (sp?) from your greatest journal.
    Yours Truly, Rosie

     
  • At July 20, 2005 11:14 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    Well, if you read my "angst" from my blog you'll probably notice that I have some things going on outside of the computer =D and I'm really po'ed at Lesel which is like a main part of it (also, have to read blog) and I'm just tired of how I'm like constantly on gj. But if you notice, I update this like crazy! lol.

     
  • At July 21, 2005 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol yeah ya do. but its all good. I love reading about everything. Thats why I was so hesatent to start my own gj cause I like to read but not nessecarily write. But anyway its all good.
    We should hang out sometime. I know I'm gonna miss you when I'm gone and I'll be reading about your adventures everyday.

     
  • At July 21, 2005 4:12 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    =D Now I will be sure to blg often next year about everything and everyone so you don't feel left out of the loop. Ooh, I have a question for you! Did you pay to register for your sat's with collegeboard.com. I'm like freaking out right now about all that stuff because I haven't done anything. And can you apply for colleges online, for free? Lol. Sorry to ask you all these things.
    And I was just thinking we should hang out. I haven't seen you all summer, have I?? Well, it sounds like people are doing something for Kassey's bday but we could do something before or after that if you want. Well, comment back =)

     
  • At July 22, 2005 11:26 AM, Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said…

    My hair? Not very long.

    I so was online right then. Then I went offline. Or maybe I just clicked to another site. It's crazy.

    My music is only good because I ripped large chunks of it off from such fine people as: Eric. And also: A couple other people. (I'm legal like that.)

     
  • At July 23, 2005 9:46 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    Oh yes, don't forget to raid my mp3 library some time. Although I'm not really sure how that works. But yeah, that's all I can think of to say. And I don't think you'd like my music but hey, ya never know. Later.

     
  • At August 02, 2005 2:02 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    That's certainly an interesting set of new songs; it seems as though several major genres of music have sufficient representation... although I couldn't help but notice that, as many Americans' diets are found lacking in iron, your playlist seems to lack the daily recommended serving of metal. Eh? Perhaps I could interest you in some dietary supplements?

    By the way, so long as Fall Out Boy is three words, Straylight Run is but two =D... a fine choice in music, however, as "Existentialism on Prom Night" is perhaps the most beautifully depressing song I've ever heard. No joke. Loathe as I may be to admit it, that is perhaps the most popular song currently on any of my playlists.

    Isn't is sometimes hard to figure out how to end comments?

     
  • At August 02, 2005 3:41 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    I've been to Uranium a few times but didn't download anything I saw on there until today. I downloaded a bunch of stuff from Napalm Death and a few songs from Killswitch Engage, Obituary, and The Black Dahlia Murder. For some reason though, I can't listen to any of the music on that site. Like one song worked. It was weird.
    Hmm...I should download more stuff by Straylight Run (thanks for correcting that for me =D). Existentialism on Prom Night is the only song I have by them. But yeah, it's a good song.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home