Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Strongbad.

Hey guys. I was just kind of bored so I figured I'd write in here. I always write in here :) But yeah, I was watching Strongbad's Email and I really don't like the scrolly song. I like the first one I ever heard but I don't really remember it. Lol. Ever since then they've all kind of gone downhill. http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail133.html

You know what never fails to cheer me up? A drawer full of confetti! My computer desk has one drawer and it's filled with confetti. But I need a lot more confetti to completely fill it so I think I need to buy some more. It's really entertaining though. I randomly sit at my computer and play with confetti.
Ooh, I downloaded WinAmp again last night and sat here and watched The Simpsons and it was the treehouse of horror episode. I love that one. It's probably my fav episode.

Augh, I'm trying to tide myself over with caramel hershey kisses until my mom gets home with dinner. But she doesn't get home for another hour almost and I'm really really hungry! But if I eat anything (besides candy, of course) I won't be hungry later so I'm resisting.

Hmm... in other news, it's official, they are making a Goonies 2. Now, don't freak out as everyone else does, but I've only seen the Goonies once I think and didn't really care for it. I think everyone makes a big deal out of it here because it was shot here but idk. Everyone freaks out when I tell them I don't like it so now I just don't tell people (except obviously you guys).

I really want to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Like you don't even understand. I love Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and I'm really excited about this one too. Kritzeck and Sara saw it without me =( Not cool. But we're supposed to go see it at Imax soon. I just don't know when. My mom was going to take us this weekend but we're going to Kupl Bi-Mart Countryfest. I'm not excited but my dad wants to go so for some reason we all have to go. I guess I'm just kind of being selfish but yeah. I want to go see it especially at Omnimax.

I started to read Jane Eyre and I really should be reading it right now. I'm on Ch. 3 I think. It's not horrible. Ooh, last night I watched Brat Camp on abc at 9 and I'm addicted. Well, I was addicted when I watched it last week, now I'm just obsessed. Also on abc is the show Hooking Up and it's about people who get dates off of internet dating sites and it's pretty funny like one guy sent this girl a pic that was him 15 years ago. So yeah, he ended up being way older than her. It was funny. All the good shows are on at 9. Hmm...well, I'm just surprised abc actually has some good shows on.

6 Comments:

  • At July 22, 2005 11:44 AM, Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said…

    You could always just not eat anything at all, then when your mother gets home tear into whatever food she has brought like a pack of wild dogs into a children. Remember: The longer you go without food, the better an option cannibalism seems!

    Goonies 2? That's crazy. I just went over Goonies 1 with this one friend of mine because we couldn't remember what it was about and thought we were talking about different movies... it turns out that we both just remembered the movie differently. I remembered it the right way, the way where it's just a fuzzy childhood memory that you're not even really sure existed at all; I remember the child's hand, then arm, are blendered off to the elbow, the crazy monster guy eats human flesh, not candy bars, there are a bunch of skeleton pirates that live on the boat and suck the children down to hell and possess the so-called bad guys' bodies and creep quietly into the nearby unsuspecting village in the night, their stolen bodies' flesh slowly rotting off their bones as they rip everyone there to bits....
    On the other hand, my friend remembers it as being PG-rated and the children win or something lame like that.
    Maybe in the second movie they'll have a bunch of kids get eaten by mind-controlled gorillas!

    I hear Charlie and the Chocolate factory is very good, but the Umpa Loompas are very un-cool.

    Your shows are alien to me, I do not recognize any names!

     
  • At July 22, 2005 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm... thanks for the advice...

    Yeah, I don't really remember the Goonies all that well. Just like some kids playing and then there was this one store thing with this old woman and a basement or something. Sounds pretty scary.

    Yeah, I heard the same about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Like the Oompa-Loompa is just one guy that they duplicated... gotta go

     
  • At July 22, 2005 4:27 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    Well, I guess it would help if I signed in.

     
  • At July 26, 2005 8:01 PM, Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said…

    Then I would know who you are, you stranger! Oh, wait. The second time you signed in.

     
  • At August 02, 2005 2:23 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    Wow... Strongbad... honestly, I've not been there for quite some time. This "scrolly song" sounds promising, but I doubt that it would but pale in comparison to Trogdor: the Burninator. As far as I am concerned, that is the apex of homestarrunner's genius.

    You like confetti, then, eh? Strangely enough, confetti for some reason doesn't make me happy but incredibly angry. The mere sight of it evokes in me an uncontrollable rage... kinda like the hulk, except I don't have any superpowers, so I basically just get really pissed off. Strange how subjective such things are.

    And oh... what the hell?! You don't like the Goonies?! What is wrong with you?! That movie is beautiful... pure genius... and they filmed it here! What more could you ask for? Oh yeah... you could ask for some massive retarded guy whose family locks him in the basement and never talks to him... who loves overweight children... and Baby Ruth bars... but the Goonies has that, too, so you lose!

    And yeah, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory looks like a really good movie.

     
  • At August 02, 2005 3:12 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    Everyone loves Trogdor. I must say that my favorite is Teen Girl Squad.
    I love confetti! It's so colorful and whatnot. I'm sure cleaning it up wouldn't be the funnest thing but yeah.
    Hmmm...maybe watching The Goonies again would change my mind. But I doubt it. It just kind of bored me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home