Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Would you like fries with that?

So, I'm finally blogging! It's only been months.
I went to Disneyland earlier this month. It was great. I had never been there before and it was quite an experience. I really believe it is the happiest place on earth. And I went to Cats earlier this week. That was fun too. They all sang so amazingly. And I found out that Broadway in Portland is going to do Peter Pan in May and I really really want to see that. Also Molly Ringwald is going to be in a play in October. Kritzeck and I decided we would go see it.
I've been trying to get a job. Well, if you calling trying picking up one application then yes, I have been trying. It has to be somewhere I can walk to from home/school which is basically anywhere in town. I picked up an app from True Value but the woman gave me a credit app and not a regular one. So I have to go in and get the correct one. I really feel bad for making my parents pay for all of my stuff though. I wonder if the library is hiring. That would be an amazing job!
I'm not going to be in the spring play. Basically, there was a confusion of parts and Mr. C gave me a teeny part that he thought was a lead part (and he even told us that at tryouts). So, I quit. Really, the part only had 7 lines and I didn't see the point of sitting in practice every day for and hour and a half to read 7 lines. I was really disappointed but Mr. C said he felt really bad and that he thought the part was bigger than that so I guess it's the thought that counts? Plus this will allow me to be more open for a job if I get one. It's kind of nice having more time after school. Especially since I'm back in AP English and have tons of reading to do.
I was supposed to go to Bend yesterday for FFA State Convention but I woke up at 5:30 (am) and was really warm. Then I had to go back to bed at 6 and randomly text messaged Sara telling her I wasn't able to go. I was really really sick. Basically my throat was sore, my stomach hurt, I had a fever, I had a bad cough, I had a head ache, and my whole body hurt. I felt like an oven. Like you could seriously cook something on me. It was not fun. And I was vomiting all day. At 7 pm I finally felt well enough to get out of bed and I eventually ate a little bit of dinner then I went back to bed at 10:30. I had to force myself to stay awake that long.
I woke up this morning at 9:30 and felt really dizzy but I forced myself to get up and take a shower. That took all of my energy. It was hard for me to stand that long. I think because I was so hungry. Well, today I've had a tiny bowl of apple sauce and a ham sandwich. For some reason I really wanted to put mayonnaise on my sandwich but then when I was eating it I remembered I absolutely loathe mayonnaise so I gave half of it to my dog. I'm still really hungry and apparently my dad is going to get a pizza but it's 7 and he still hasn't called.
I've been on the computer all day. Well, I did watch finding forrester earlier. But other than that, all on the computer. My parents are boring. My mom has been playing golf on ps2 and on the computer all day and my dad has been sleeping/playing the computer all day. Thank goodness for my laptop or I would be bored to death. But I'm still really bored. Which must be why I resorted to blogging. :) Ooh, there's talk of impeaching Bush. Woohoo! Oh, I have a really bad cough today too. A cough like I have never heard before. It's like a wheezing cough. It's gross sounding. And it hurts and feels like something gets stuck in my throat everytime I cough. It isn't pretty. Well, I'm gonna get going. Maybe play tetris on ps2 with my mom. Later!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home