HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!
Hey guys! So, how is everyone?? Good, I hope!
I've been updating my gj way too much lately so I figured I would get on here and post. It's been a whole... 5 days since I've last posted I think. . . I really want to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!
And in other news...
I'm feeling really creative right now but really worried as well. Lesel posted on her gj about Nick being home. But I have no idea how long or what. And I'm supposed to be spending the night next weekend. So that most likely will not happen if he's home for a significant amount of time. But I doubt he'd be staying at home anyway so I don't think I have anything to worry about. I think it's kind of funny how he came home 5 days after Josh and I started going out. Perfect timing. It definitely makes me at ease. Except that Josh probably doesn't know anything about my past with Nick and how it all ended like a month and a half ago for good. But yeah, I'm just kind of freaking out because Nick and I aren't talking anymore and it will be way awkward to see him again, but hopefully I won't have to.
Ooh, I got my hair cut! I really like it now that it's grown out a teeny bit. Especially when it gets wavey, it's way cute. How egotistical does that sound? Sorry. But yeah... I actually like it for some reason. It looks better than my hair did long. So maybe I won't grow out my hair after all... who knows? And it isn't turquoise anymore either. That faded out. At the roots, where it was extremely light, it kind of is still but not too much. When it faded out I went into the bank to apply for a job and the boss said they would call me if anything opened up for Saturdays since I can't work weekdays. I was disappointed because I was led to believe that the Estacada branch was hiring for Saturdays but they aren't. But she took my name and phone number plus Kritzeck's mom works there so hopefully they will call me soon!
Tonight, at Portland State, is the play Alcestis. I am so excited to see it! It was a really good play. One of the best I've read. It's going to be so neat to see it acted out. Usually when I see plays, I haven't read them or I have read them and I'm in them. So yeah, it will be really neat to watch a play and know what's going to happen ahead of time. Katie thinks that Shakespeare wrote it...which is kind of funny since the website she got it off of said that Sophocles wrote it. She's kind of forgetful sometimes though... Shakespeare, Sophocles... same difference.... :)
Well, that's all I really have to say. I hope everyone's day is fantastic! Especially Stephanie's!! =)
I've been updating my gj way too much lately so I figured I would get on here and post. It's been a whole... 5 days since I've last posted I think. . . I really want to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!
And in other news...
I'm feeling really creative right now but really worried as well. Lesel posted on her gj about Nick being home. But I have no idea how long or what. And I'm supposed to be spending the night next weekend. So that most likely will not happen if he's home for a significant amount of time. But I doubt he'd be staying at home anyway so I don't think I have anything to worry about. I think it's kind of funny how he came home 5 days after Josh and I started going out. Perfect timing. It definitely makes me at ease. Except that Josh probably doesn't know anything about my past with Nick and how it all ended like a month and a half ago for good. But yeah, I'm just kind of freaking out because Nick and I aren't talking anymore and it will be way awkward to see him again, but hopefully I won't have to.
Ooh, I got my hair cut! I really like it now that it's grown out a teeny bit. Especially when it gets wavey, it's way cute. How egotistical does that sound? Sorry. But yeah... I actually like it for some reason. It looks better than my hair did long. So maybe I won't grow out my hair after all... who knows? And it isn't turquoise anymore either. That faded out. At the roots, where it was extremely light, it kind of is still but not too much. When it faded out I went into the bank to apply for a job and the boss said they would call me if anything opened up for Saturdays since I can't work weekdays. I was disappointed because I was led to believe that the Estacada branch was hiring for Saturdays but they aren't. But she took my name and phone number plus Kritzeck's mom works there so hopefully they will call me soon!
Tonight, at Portland State, is the play Alcestis. I am so excited to see it! It was a really good play. One of the best I've read. It's going to be so neat to see it acted out. Usually when I see plays, I haven't read them or I have read them and I'm in them. So yeah, it will be really neat to watch a play and know what's going to happen ahead of time. Katie thinks that Shakespeare wrote it...which is kind of funny since the website she got it off of said that Sophocles wrote it. She's kind of forgetful sometimes though... Shakespeare, Sophocles... same difference.... :)
Well, that's all I really have to say. I hope everyone's day is fantastic! Especially Stephanie's!! =)

4 Comments:
At October 15, 2005 9:16 PM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
Portland State University? I go there.
...I bet the play sucked, those guys don't do anything right. They try so hard, never realizing that all of their ideas, projects, and ambitions are doomed from the start because they're stupid.
But watching a play you already know the end to? That seems crazy. Like reading a book after someone tells you the ending, or watching a movie that someone told you the end to.
You should shave your hair really short, then anytime you think you're losing an argument against someone you can shout out "my head does NOT look like a penis!" because bald people always think their heads look like penises, even though only some of them really do look like penises (but don't tell the bald people that, it's funnier when they're all paranoid about it).
At October 16, 2005 3:40 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
Yeah, it was Portland State. Did you go to a Toga Party last night? We were invited. Didn't go though.
Actually, the play did kind of suck. It wasn't very well acted.
Well, I really had to go see the play for my English grade but it wasn't that bad knowing the ending. But it probably would have been better if I wouldn't have known everything that was going to happen.
And I'll consider cutting all my hair off...right...
At October 16, 2005 4:29 PM,
Stephanie said…
Thanks! I did have a really good birthday-- guess what? I got my ears pierced so I can wear my super sweet hot topic earrings in a few weeks! Yes! ttyl
At October 16, 2005 7:12 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
Oh yeah, I heard about that! Awesome!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home