Lovely, Lovely night...
Hey all. I don't really have too much to say, just a few random things.
First of all, Cinderella tickets went on sale today!! So get them now, before they sell out! Heh, that was a joke... But yeah. Definitely, come. It will be pretty good I think. At least okay and somewhat humorous. And who knows, I may mess up so that would be pretty funny. During practice today, people got mics but I was the only main character who didn't get one. =/ It didn't bother me THAT much but when "a friend" realized that I didn't get one she had this look of absolute horror on her face. So apparently not getting a mic is pretty much the worse thing that could happen to you. :)
I still haven't bitten my nails! Lol, I do realize that it has only been 2 days since my last blog but still, haven't bitten them. And I also just realized that I'm not sure how to spell realize. I think it's with a z... Hmm...
I'm supposed to be going to Lesel's house this weekend. Her brother invited me to come hang out with him. I was kind of nervous but I'm not now. But it makes me upset because his girlfriend is talking badly about me in front of my friends. And of course, I just hear about it. My friends don't tell me how they stood up for me or anything. Apparently they just listen to her complain about me and then tell me about it. But I suppose that is better than not even knowing she's doing it. How immature.
I was supposed to go running after school but it was raining and my mom said I couldn't because I had to make dinner. :( Oh! So, I organized a kind of caroling group to go to hospitals and senior homes and such and we had our first meeting today. It ended up being me, Amy, Lesel, Sara, Jessica W, Natalie, Kin, Justin, and for a teeny bit Rachel. It was so awesome!! I could not believe how good we sounded and how well we blended. I was especially pleased at how good the guys sounded. I don't even know if either of them were interested but I think Kin way swaying towards it. It would be a lot of fun, and we kind of need the guy's voices. Luke was supposed to be there but we forgot to remind him. Oh, and Mary, Samantha, and Jean are all supposed to be there too. Ooh, that would change the ratio of sopranos to altos by a lot. Oh well.
Hmm... I really like Les Mis so far! Except for the length of it. It's so dragged out... but it's good. I really don't want to do a final on it though but I'm really happy it isn't cumulative or is it accumulative? Lol, I can't spell today. I think spell check will get it for me though. Well, I need to go finish dinner. Adios.
First of all, Cinderella tickets went on sale today!! So get them now, before they sell out! Heh, that was a joke... But yeah. Definitely, come. It will be pretty good I think. At least okay and somewhat humorous. And who knows, I may mess up so that would be pretty funny. During practice today, people got mics but I was the only main character who didn't get one. =/ It didn't bother me THAT much but when "a friend" realized that I didn't get one she had this look of absolute horror on her face. So apparently not getting a mic is pretty much the worse thing that could happen to you. :)
I still haven't bitten my nails! Lol, I do realize that it has only been 2 days since my last blog but still, haven't bitten them. And I also just realized that I'm not sure how to spell realize. I think it's with a z... Hmm...
I'm supposed to be going to Lesel's house this weekend. Her brother invited me to come hang out with him. I was kind of nervous but I'm not now. But it makes me upset because his girlfriend is talking badly about me in front of my friends. And of course, I just hear about it. My friends don't tell me how they stood up for me or anything. Apparently they just listen to her complain about me and then tell me about it. But I suppose that is better than not even knowing she's doing it. How immature.
I was supposed to go running after school but it was raining and my mom said I couldn't because I had to make dinner. :( Oh! So, I organized a kind of caroling group to go to hospitals and senior homes and such and we had our first meeting today. It ended up being me, Amy, Lesel, Sara, Jessica W, Natalie, Kin, Justin, and for a teeny bit Rachel. It was so awesome!! I could not believe how good we sounded and how well we blended. I was especially pleased at how good the guys sounded. I don't even know if either of them were interested but I think Kin way swaying towards it. It would be a lot of fun, and we kind of need the guy's voices. Luke was supposed to be there but we forgot to remind him. Oh, and Mary, Samantha, and Jean are all supposed to be there too. Ooh, that would change the ratio of sopranos to altos by a lot. Oh well.
Hmm... I really like Les Mis so far! Except for the length of it. It's so dragged out... but it's good. I really don't want to do a final on it though but I'm really happy it isn't cumulative or is it accumulative? Lol, I can't spell today. I think spell check will get it for me though. Well, I need to go finish dinner. Adios.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home