Only a small misunderstanding...
Hey guys!
So, I really don't have all that much to say but I'm updating anyway.
It turns out Josh isn't that good of a boyfriend after all. A bunch of things have happened but it turns out it was all a misunderstanding. I am so tired of telling people that. We have "misunderstandings" way too much considering we've only been going out 10 days.
Amy is supposed to take me to the zoo tomorrow. And some other people are supposed to go too. But wow, I really want to go but I don't know if I will get to or not. Depends on if she calls me. I really like feeding the birds though so I really want to go just for that. Plus a day with friends could be lots of fun.
So, Brett keeps hitting on me. And telling me to dump Josh. It's kind of funny on one hand but kind of not on the other. Like, I've liked Brett since I've known him but he hasn't liked me until now. But I've had other boyfriends so it's not like he likes me when I'm unavailable, he just likes me now. I'm not really positive that he likes me though, maybe he's just really considerate and doesn't want me to get hurt. Idk. It really seems like he likes me though. Like yesterday, he was talking about how we are really compatible and we should be together. Maybe he was kidding?
So, I have no one to sit with at the game tomorrow, so I'm going to hang out with brett I think instead of going to the game. Which kind of sucks because I really wanted to go to the game. But yeah, I only go because of friends and no one has said anything about going and if they are, they're playing in pep band. Lame-o's.
Oh, so Josh gave me a flower today and apogized but then he was a jerk after that. He said he was still upset from the day before. Whatever. Augh. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Or maybe I should just wait it out. Idk.
My ap grade is now a 91!!! How exciting! Mr. C never put my extra credit in so it went from a c+ to an a- today. I was SO happy! Got a b+ on my hamlet project. Way better than I deserved. Well, that's all I've got. I guess I will update another time. Adios.
So, I really don't have all that much to say but I'm updating anyway.
It turns out Josh isn't that good of a boyfriend after all. A bunch of things have happened but it turns out it was all a misunderstanding. I am so tired of telling people that. We have "misunderstandings" way too much considering we've only been going out 10 days.
Amy is supposed to take me to the zoo tomorrow. And some other people are supposed to go too. But wow, I really want to go but I don't know if I will get to or not. Depends on if she calls me. I really like feeding the birds though so I really want to go just for that. Plus a day with friends could be lots of fun.
So, Brett keeps hitting on me. And telling me to dump Josh. It's kind of funny on one hand but kind of not on the other. Like, I've liked Brett since I've known him but he hasn't liked me until now. But I've had other boyfriends so it's not like he likes me when I'm unavailable, he just likes me now. I'm not really positive that he likes me though, maybe he's just really considerate and doesn't want me to get hurt. Idk. It really seems like he likes me though. Like yesterday, he was talking about how we are really compatible and we should be together. Maybe he was kidding?
So, I have no one to sit with at the game tomorrow, so I'm going to hang out with brett I think instead of going to the game. Which kind of sucks because I really wanted to go to the game. But yeah, I only go because of friends and no one has said anything about going and if they are, they're playing in pep band. Lame-o's.
Oh, so Josh gave me a flower today and apogized but then he was a jerk after that. He said he was still upset from the day before. Whatever. Augh. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Or maybe I should just wait it out. Idk.
My ap grade is now a 91!!! How exciting! Mr. C never put my extra credit in so it went from a c+ to an a- today. I was SO happy! Got a b+ on my hamlet project. Way better than I deserved. Well, that's all I've got. I guess I will update another time. Adios.

3 Comments:
At October 21, 2005 1:31 PM,
Eric said…
Ah yes, I love the zoo... I've gone there at least twice since summer began, and I've yet to tire of it. I admit that what primarily draws me there is the food (particularly those glorious animal fries...), but I think that's as good a reason as any other.
... and a "misunderstanding", you say? I'm not sure what you mean, exactly... but Josh sounds like a nice enough guy from your descriptions; maybe he's just not very good at the relationship thing. I... errr... know some people like that. That may not necessarily be it, but you should be sure you're giving him a fair chance.
Also... would that be the same Brett that spit on Mike, Kevin, and Seth's memorial out in front of the high school? Call me crazy, but I never really respected the bastard too much for that... assuming this is the same guy. It's not like I know him or anything, though... just sayin'.
At October 21, 2005 9:55 PM,
Stephanie said…
ok, so the blogger website doesn't like me-- I tried to comment like four times...
You know Jennifer-- you have got to be one of the coolest people ever, and you've really been treated poorly by some jerks. It sounds like Josh is a nice guy-- but if he's not the right guy *shrugs* there is someone out there for you I know it-- don't get tired of waiting. I hope things work out-- if not who needs 'im? Don't let anyone manipulate you emotionally to do anything. I love you chica! I can't wait to see how things work out
At October 27, 2005 9:37 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
Eric-
Animal fries? I'm not exactly sure what those are... but then again, I'm not a frequent visitor to the zoo.
And what I meant by misunderstanding is that things always seem to go wrong but he always has a good explanation for it. And I'm still giving him a chance even though I keep telling myself I shouldn't.
And yes, that would be the same Brett, if the rumors are true. I was there, right beside him, when all of that drama started. He called those guys idiots in front of one of their sisters and then this whole thing broke out. I'm not really sure if he did anything to the memorial or not though. Maybe you should give him a fair chance. :)
Stephanie-
Thank you!!
And I greatly respect your advice!
Post a Comment
<< Home