Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Fol de Rol

Hey guys and gals!
I really should not be online considering I have 20 pages of Les Mis to read and it's 6:48 am. But I don't have ap until 5th so I will be able to manage something...hopefully.

Ooh, so, I took my sat's. Yeah, I am a genius. Ha, just kidding. I am pretty sure that if it were possible, I would have failed the math part. I have no idea what happened. And I'm fairly decent at math so yeah... But the literature part was so insanely easy! I could not believe how much I knew just from AP english. I was just like, "OH! There's a vague pronoun!" So, that part went really well. And the essay wasn't so bad... I don't think I did very well on it though because it kind of ended up being like a persuasive essay when the topic was something about not letting others influence you.

...And fiddledy dee-I'm really tired of one of my friends but I can't tell her that. We're like really good friends (not Stephanie!) and lately she has been seriously taking advantage of me. Mostly when it comes to money. Like, I buy her stuff constantly... and she is really rude. I can't exactly put it on here, guessing that she could possibly read it but yeah, I'm just really annoyed right now. I really don't like the feeling that someone's only your friend because they can get stuff from you.

Random updates::
*Broke up with Josh.
*Kritzeck is moving in 2 weeks.
*Our play is in 2 weeks! Actually less.
*I still haven't bitten my nails since I blogged about not biting my nails... :)
Well, we have an FFA meeting this morning so I should probably go.

1 Comments:

  • At November 08, 2005 10:06 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    *whew* I was beginning to sweat!
    Good job on the verbal section of your SAT-- hey! I wanna come to the play, how early can I buy tickets?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home