Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Friday, July 22, 2005

No pain is intolerable.

Hola! Ya know, if you added an "l" to hola it would be holla, which is kind of more of a goodbye than a hello. So, message to Stephanie Gooding: I called you three times today! Busy every time!!! So yeah. You're not supposed to be talking on the phone when I'm calling. What were you thinking? Actually, I called at like 11:15 a few times and couldn't get through so I went to take a shower and get ready and it was past 12 so I figured you were gone. Plus, I had a dentist appointment today that I didn't know about until a couple days ago.

Well, first they took the wire off the top and put bands back on the bottom. Then... they filled a cavity! First one ever, might I add. And I consume more sugar than any other creature on this planet so yeah, I should have had a million by now. And I will not be numbed if I don't have to (ha, I could have surgery without being numbed) so they didn't give me any shots or anything. He's all drilling away and I'm just like wincing. It wasn't really hurting, just augh. This really annoying feeling and sound. I didn't like it at all. For a minute there I was like next time, numb me but then it was over. Okay, so it took longer than 3 seconds but not much longer. It would have taken less if they would have shut up and actually done their job. That's what I dislike about my dentist's office. They sit there and talk to eachother and forget you're sitting there. It's muchos annoying. But yeah, now my cavity is filled. Then they put bands on the top. Next month I think I get the little plate thingy off of the roof of my mouth. I hate that thing. Ooh, My next appointment is Friday, August 26th. Yeah, my birthday is the 24th! So removing the plate thing will be their present to me. :) Lol.

Well, then we went to the library! I picked up Teaching a Stone To Talk (prob won't have time to read it), The Da Vinci Code (have to read it), a dvd of the OC (ha, I love it), Chicago on dvd, Stepford Wives, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, and It's a Wonderful Life on dvd. I got it's a wonderful life to watch the documentary because I am in love with that movie!

So, I'm downloading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory off of WinMX and I'm hoping it will work. It's 94% done!! I'm totally excited to see it and if it doesn't work I'll be sad for a few and then try to download a different one. Ha, I downloaded Star Wars Ep. 3 when it very first came out but I accidentally downloaded the German version. Needless to say, I couldn't understand it. Augh. My mouth really hurts. They put the wire REALLY tight this time. Augh.

4 Comments:

  • At July 24, 2005 10:05 PM, Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said…

    What? You called her three times and never called me? But I'm far more interesting to talk to than her. Really. I'm not lying. Okay, maybe I am lying, I don't know what she talks about. But still.

    My dentist 'accidentally' cut into my gum with his saw thing, five times, then cut into my tongue twice. And he said I was 'remarkably calm' for having him make so many mistakes, and that he didn't normally make that many mistakes but his wife just left him or something. Maybe it was his dog that left him. I was too busy imagining what's going to happen if I ever get him on an operating table. "Whoops! I accidentally took your liver! Haha, you're unconscious so I won't tell you though. Actually, I think you could use an large goose egg instead of a liver, just because it will be funny and later you will be all 'A goose! I am being killed internally by a goose!' and I'll laugh." .......I hate dentists.

    You know, I already told you how to teach a stone to talk... and the Da Vinci code is a crazy book, it's all about them knights templar (which is a poor translation, by the way.), but you'll learn about bloody tuesday I think. I never read the book though. But the OC? They are all emotionally challenged! Chicago is a weird movie, I hate that blonde chick, the only musical I ever liked was the Planet of the Apes one because that was awesome. Stepford wives is kinda funny, but kinda weird, because I never got quite how .... I'll complain later because I don't know if you've seen it and I despise ruining movie plots. Hedwig and the Angry Inch! That sounds like a porno or something. It's a Wonderful Life isn't THAT good, it's in black and white... also, you should download a DVD->AVI program if you really like the movie, then you can just keep it on your computer.

    You should also take an aspirin or something for your gums. But you don't like painkillers. So maybe you shouldn't.

     
  • At July 24, 2005 10:30 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    Oh, I'm very sorry I didn't call you! But yeah, that's kind of what happens when you don't have someones phone number. And yeah, how come you never call me?

    Ha, that's kind of funny to think about operating on someone while they are operating on you. Never really thought of that before. I like it. And you shouldn't kill your dentist if you're going to do it slowly because then he might not die before your next appointment and he may do crazy things to you while you're there and you won't be able to sue him because he'll die like a week later.
    Wow, I can't believe you guys have never heard of Hedwig and the Angry Inch. A lot of people I know love it. The plot line from odmb.com::A transexual punk rock girl from East Berlin tours the US with her rock band as she tells her life story and follows the ex-boyfriend/bandmate who stole her songs. Yep... and, hmm...I've never heard of these dvd->avi programs, I'll check it out.
    And I didn't say I don't like painkillers, I just find them oddly unnecessary.

     
  • At July 26, 2005 8:10 PM, Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said…

    You so have my number, I think. I remember forever ago someone called me and was all "I just gave this girl your number." and I was all "You slut! Who?" and she was all "Jennifer." and I was all "Hey, she was recently here." and she was all "Yes. There are also dirty pictures someone took of you. She is giving them out. They blind the eyes and scortch the mind." and I was all "Really? Curses. That's the third time this week someone's done that. Damn you waldo and your innappropriate picture-taking and disbursal!" Although that last part was half-made up because I can only sort of remember how the conversation went, but it was almost similar to that one in a way.
    And I don't have your number. And if I did you would block me. Is why I don't call you.
    Haha, that angry inch punk rocker girl is a transsexual. She likes girls... or is a dude.. or something.

    Painkillers cost more, without 'em you can just chalk it up to a character-building experience, like when you stick your tongue in a lightsocket to see if what they say is true (and yes, in case you're wondering: it is painful.) or when you taunt and verbally abuse a venomous snake for 45 minutes then pick it up and shake it until it bites you. (I did that once, and it bit me, but I was wearing this real big coat so it didn't even hurt me! I threw it into the bushes! That snake was so lame!)

     
  • At July 26, 2005 8:19 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    Hey. So yeah, I did have your number because Jessica gave it to me but I didn't keep it. I didn't figure I'd ever call you and it's not like you gave me the number so I figured you didn't want me to have it. So yeah, when I changed phones I didn't transfer the number into my new phone book. Oh, and there were pictures but they were all Brittany's. And she was not willing to give them up.

    Ooh, so yeah, one time I was painting and some paint got into an outlet so I wiped it off with my finger and I felt electricity. It was insane!
    Ha, what a lame snake, can't even bite through a coat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home