Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Show Stopper

Okay, so I'm working at Wong's King. Today I bussed tables and made $10 in 3 hours. Not bad. That's 10% of the waitress' tips so yeah, they made quite a bit in 3 hours. That's pretty cool. I'll probably become a server next week. But yeah, I had so much fun today. You definitely stay busy though. There was a big rush. Apparently it usually isn't that busy on Tuesdays. I love it. Trisha said she was surprised that I did so well for being rushed because most people would have cracked under the pressure. I love pressure. Busy times are the best times. And time goes so much faster.
But yeah, today I seated people and got them drinks and then took the dishes away. It was fun! I loved it.
Not much else is going on in my life. I'm seriously going to try and start saving money. I'm guessing Sam and I will go get slurpees tonight but that's only $1. I don't know how well I'll be able to save money though. I've never been good at that. We'll see.
Phil and I are gooooood. I don't see him often because he lives in Oregon City but yeah. I go out there once a week usually or he comes here. And we talk on the phone almost nightly. It's working out better than I expected. He's changed a lot in the last 3 months.
Well, that's pretty much it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home