El Fin de Semana!
Hey all!
This weekend was a really good one. Friday night Kritzeck came over and we had disgusting stuff for dinner. Yuck. So we hardly ate at all and then I drove to Thriftway (with my mom and Kritzeck, of course) and we bought doughnuts, ice cream, and root beer. And we then sort of started stalking one of the checkers. Only sort of though. Then Louis jumped over our car and totally freaked out my mom. It was funny. But we saw Rosie and Katie there too so we all go back to my house and I give Rosie Countryfest tickets because we decided not to go. Then they have to leave to go bowling and we weren't allowed to go.
Well, Saturday Kritzeck and I went to the park and walked many trails then played badminton then volleyball. We are much better at badminton even though we aren't that good. Says a lot for our volleyball skills. Then we rolled down the hill twice, of course and my arm got all scratched up because the ground was so dry. Then we walked back to my house. I love living close to the park!
Then we went to the summer celebration. oops, reverse that. We went to the thing in town first. I forgot. But then we went again later and that's when we ran into Lesel, Zack, Natalie, Amy C, Jimmy, Amy K., Clint, and Casi. That was a lot of fun. It was great seeing Zack and actually hanging out with Natalie because we never do. And then when Kritzeck and I finally get home, it was really dark outside and we were supposed to be home by dark. So yeah, I get in trouble for that one. We left when it was light out!! I was so mad. They were all complaining about how I must walk too slow. Yeah. I was sooo angry. It was really light when we left and we weren't even going to leave then but I thought we needed to so we didn't get in trouble. I guess that didn't work so well. But yeah, once home I tried to make her watch It's a Wonderful Life and she falls asleep! I swear that is a really good movie. But we didn't try to watch it until like 11:30. So she went to bed then and I didn't end up falling asleep until 2 something.
So then today she calls her mom and has to go home right away. And I know that my phone rang this morning saying Aaron was calling but I had to go back to sleep plus if I was talking on the phone it would have woken up my parents. But then there was no record of the call on my phone after I woke up for good. It was creepy. But yeah, after Kritzeck left my mom decided she wanted to go garage sale-ing. You guys would not believe what I can do with about $20 and about 10 garage sales. I have pictures! =) Ooh, and some exciting news= I got a bike! It was only $5! So yeah, the tires are flat but still, I actually have a bike. I haven't had one since I was 10!


























This weekend was a really good one. Friday night Kritzeck came over and we had disgusting stuff for dinner. Yuck. So we hardly ate at all and then I drove to Thriftway (with my mom and Kritzeck, of course) and we bought doughnuts, ice cream, and root beer. And we then sort of started stalking one of the checkers. Only sort of though. Then Louis jumped over our car and totally freaked out my mom. It was funny. But we saw Rosie and Katie there too so we all go back to my house and I give Rosie Countryfest tickets because we decided not to go. Then they have to leave to go bowling and we weren't allowed to go.
Well, Saturday Kritzeck and I went to the park and walked many trails then played badminton then volleyball. We are much better at badminton even though we aren't that good. Says a lot for our volleyball skills. Then we rolled down the hill twice, of course and my arm got all scratched up because the ground was so dry. Then we walked back to my house. I love living close to the park!
Then we went to the summer celebration. oops, reverse that. We went to the thing in town first. I forgot. But then we went again later and that's when we ran into Lesel, Zack, Natalie, Amy C, Jimmy, Amy K., Clint, and Casi. That was a lot of fun. It was great seeing Zack and actually hanging out with Natalie because we never do. And then when Kritzeck and I finally get home, it was really dark outside and we were supposed to be home by dark. So yeah, I get in trouble for that one. We left when it was light out!! I was so mad. They were all complaining about how I must walk too slow. Yeah. I was sooo angry. It was really light when we left and we weren't even going to leave then but I thought we needed to so we didn't get in trouble. I guess that didn't work so well. But yeah, once home I tried to make her watch It's a Wonderful Life and she falls asleep! I swear that is a really good movie. But we didn't try to watch it until like 11:30. So she went to bed then and I didn't end up falling asleep until 2 something.
So then today she calls her mom and has to go home right away. And I know that my phone rang this morning saying Aaron was calling but I had to go back to sleep plus if I was talking on the phone it would have woken up my parents. But then there was no record of the call on my phone after I woke up for good. It was creepy. But yeah, after Kritzeck left my mom decided she wanted to go garage sale-ing. You guys would not believe what I can do with about $20 and about 10 garage sales. I have pictures! =) Ooh, and some exciting news= I got a bike! It was only $5! So yeah, the tires are flat but still, I actually have a bike. I haven't had one since I was 10!



























2 Comments:
At July 28, 2005 5:48 PM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
Bikes are crazy. There's never anywhere good to ride them and if there is, they'll just get stolen or there will be no place to put them.
I haven't gone to a garage sale in forever. Which is sad because last time I went to one I bought a ton of junk and ended up exploding part of it and turning the rest into a napalm-like substance, which was later used in my war against the rabbits. I hate rabbits. They always twitch and things!
At July 28, 2005 6:13 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
Eh, I don't really like bike riding but people are always like "let's go ride bikes" and I'm always like "I don't have a bike." and then we don't get to but now I do have one so next time I can be like "yeah! Cuz I totally have a bike now!!" but with a little less enthusiasm.
Garage sales are totally awesome :) Actually, I sort of dislike them because my mom constantly drags me to them but getting stuff for extremely cheap is really cool.
And you could never win a war against rabbits. They multiply too quickly. You could never kill them all.
Post a Comment
<< Home