PETA2... those crazy bastards made me join their mailing list at this concert I went to, but then they gave me a free DVD with some Dillinger Escape Plan footage on it, so it was cool.
A strange thing, PETA2. I haven't really looked into it, but if they have any association with PETA whatsoever, I'll not have a thing to do with them. Though I am vaguely sympathetic to the aims of such organizations (and yes, only very vaguely), I don't for a second approve of their means. These animal rights assholes would go so far as to resort to terrorism, to firebomb animal research facilities and to take human lives all in the name of sparing lesser lifeforms potential suffering (suffering, I might add, that is oftentimes much to the benefit of our human race).
Hawthorne Heights is a good band though... so it's all good.
Ha, PETA 2 is like PETA, but a second one, I think. I'm not sure why there are 2 but there are. And not all of the members of PETA would go to those extremities.
I don't really have anything to say about myself. The only people that read this at least know a little about me already. And if not, ask me. I don't bite.
2 Comments:
At August 02, 2005 7:27 PM,
Eric said…
PETA2... those crazy bastards made me join their mailing list at this concert I went to, but then they gave me a free DVD with some Dillinger Escape Plan footage on it, so it was cool.
A strange thing, PETA2. I haven't really looked into it, but if they have any association with PETA whatsoever, I'll not have a thing to do with them. Though I am vaguely sympathetic to the aims of such organizations (and yes, only very vaguely), I don't for a second approve of their means. These animal rights assholes would go so far as to resort to terrorism, to firebomb animal research facilities and to take human lives all in the name of sparing lesser lifeforms potential suffering (suffering, I might add, that is oftentimes much to the benefit of our human race).
Hawthorne Heights is a good band though... so it's all good.
At August 02, 2005 8:34 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
Ha, PETA 2 is like PETA, but a second one, I think. I'm not sure why there are 2 but there are.
And not all of the members of PETA would go to those extremities.
Post a Comment
<< Home