I hate the feeling of jealousy!
hEY. tODAY wAS pRETTY bORING. eXCEPT fOR wHEN i wENT tO tHE pARK wITH kRITZECK aND hOOPER. Wow, don't type like that, it's annoying. But yeah, today I sat around all day and only read a chapter of Jane Eyre. I cannot believe how it is going to end! Kritzeck already told me the ending. I am just in shock. Now I don't really want to finish reading it. But yeah, have to!
So anyway, Kritzeck and I were supposed to ride bikes tonight but her parents wouldn't let her bring her bike to my house so she just ended up coming over to hang out. She played my computer while I cooked dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. Then we walked to Timber Park. Oh, yeah, I had today off. And we got halfway there and decided to call Hooper. Well, he decided to come to the park too but we were all only there for a half hour or so. It was soooo funny on the way to the park because Kritzeck kept licking the badminton racket. Yeah, it was hilarious. At least, to me. I was laughing so loud. And not just my trademark giggle but seriously laughing loudly and obnoxiously. It was so out of character.
But yeah, we swang/swinged? for a bit and then Hooper got there. Then we rolled down the big hill. I was wearing a skirt so my legs are all itchy now I hate that feeling. The grass is so dry it makes you itch. Last time we rolled down that hill, my arms got all cut up and actually started bleeding! It was crazy.
Oh, okay so I'm really mad right now. Supposedly I wasn't invited to the group trip this weekend because they knew I wouldn't want to get "wasted". Well, there are other people going who won't do that either. Augh. I don't even want to talk about this. It's really annoying. And I hate how some of my friends are corrupting some of my other friends. It's like the said friend puts up a front that she's a Christian but then she gets around my other friends and she's completely different. I dislike that.
Ookay, I really need to think of good stuff before I just break down. Oh, Kritzeck and I are going to be the next Thelma and Louise. We're planning a murder. It's kind of a secret though. Mmhmm... But we're not going to kill ourselves in the end. And yeah, whoever thinks they make it over that cliff is dumb because it's impossible. Keep dreaming. But yep, we'll be on the run soon. It's fun planning with her.
My parent's are letting me and Sara go to see Brad Paisley alone!!! We get to drive to Gresham and then ride the max into Portland! I actually get to go to Portland, by myself!!! I am amazed. Just like in complete shock. This is going to be the best night ever, so far. September 23rd. I need to remember to request the time off. I'm hoping we can skip school that day and just hang out in Portland all day. That would be so fun. I'm totally excited! I never get to do anything by myself and now I get to ride into Portland on the max at night and then come home no the max at like 10 or 11! It's insane. I am sooo ecstatic.
Okay, so right now I'm playing matchmaker for my two friends. Not fun. You'd have to know the circumstances. AUGH. What happened to trust? Wow, I miss Brett a lot. It's been like 2 weeks since I've seen him and he's the only guy I know who isn't a jerk. With the exception of the 2 guys that read this because I don't really know/hang out with you very much/at all. I took totally cute pictures of Jesse today! I think I'll post some.
**hehe, that's the cutest! Um...the cute puppy is Jesse. The cat is Smokey. The poodle is Maggie May. I didn't get any pics of Foxy.
So anyway, Kritzeck and I were supposed to ride bikes tonight but her parents wouldn't let her bring her bike to my house so she just ended up coming over to hang out. She played my computer while I cooked dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. Then we walked to Timber Park. Oh, yeah, I had today off. And we got halfway there and decided to call Hooper. Well, he decided to come to the park too but we were all only there for a half hour or so. It was soooo funny on the way to the park because Kritzeck kept licking the badminton racket. Yeah, it was hilarious. At least, to me. I was laughing so loud. And not just my trademark giggle but seriously laughing loudly and obnoxiously. It was so out of character.
But yeah, we swang/swinged? for a bit and then Hooper got there. Then we rolled down the big hill. I was wearing a skirt so my legs are all itchy now I hate that feeling. The grass is so dry it makes you itch. Last time we rolled down that hill, my arms got all cut up and actually started bleeding! It was crazy.
Oh, okay so I'm really mad right now. Supposedly I wasn't invited to the group trip this weekend because they knew I wouldn't want to get "wasted". Well, there are other people going who won't do that either. Augh. I don't even want to talk about this. It's really annoying. And I hate how some of my friends are corrupting some of my other friends. It's like the said friend puts up a front that she's a Christian but then she gets around my other friends and she's completely different. I dislike that.
Ookay, I really need to think of good stuff before I just break down. Oh, Kritzeck and I are going to be the next Thelma and Louise. We're planning a murder. It's kind of a secret though. Mmhmm... But we're not going to kill ourselves in the end. And yeah, whoever thinks they make it over that cliff is dumb because it's impossible. Keep dreaming. But yep, we'll be on the run soon. It's fun planning with her.
My parent's are letting me and Sara go to see Brad Paisley alone!!! We get to drive to Gresham and then ride the max into Portland! I actually get to go to Portland, by myself!!! I am amazed. Just like in complete shock. This is going to be the best night ever, so far. September 23rd. I need to remember to request the time off. I'm hoping we can skip school that day and just hang out in Portland all day. That would be so fun. I'm totally excited! I never get to do anything by myself and now I get to ride into Portland on the max at night and then come home no the max at like 10 or 11! It's insane. I am sooo ecstatic.
Okay, so right now I'm playing matchmaker for my two friends. Not fun. You'd have to know the circumstances. AUGH. What happened to trust? Wow, I miss Brett a lot. It's been like 2 weeks since I've seen him and he's the only guy I know who isn't a jerk. With the exception of the 2 guys that read this because I don't really know/hang out with you very much/at all. I took totally cute pictures of Jesse today! I think I'll post some.
**hehe, that's the cutest! Um...the cute puppy is Jesse. The cat is Smokey. The poodle is Maggie May. I didn't get any pics of Foxy.

3 Comments:
At August 05, 2005 5:17 PM,
Anonymous said…
Jennifer,
I'm sorry you weren't invited to the trip this weekend, I would've invited you, but I figured you had to wirk, exspecially with some of the people that are going. But trust me after the past couple of days that I have had you wouldn't want to go.
I was trying to figure out who was taking Louis and I. Well it turnd out that Kassey is the only one driving on Friday and she didn't remember that I wasn't allowed to. Anyways long story short, Louis and I have to go with Winslow on Sat. cause Hooper whats to get totally wasted and forget about Mindy so he's not going down a day later and a whole bunch of other crap that you'll have to specifically ask me about.
Talk to you later, Rosie
At August 05, 2005 10:23 PM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
I bet Jane Eyre ends with her stepping on a landmine then bleeding to death slowly for a day and a half before the jackals find her.
Well, would you really want to get 'wasted'?
Corrupting people isn't so bad =(
Hey, you aren't planning on murdering me are you? because I know better people to kill. Like, there's this kid down the street, and he's always kind of limping up the hill in front of my house... I think he's a cripple or something, I hate him so much!!
Playing matchmaker is fun, so long as your aim is to mess with people and not actually get them together. Hey! that's.... leaving the option open for a future burn! geez.
how is the last photo the cutest it looks like the puppy is dead!!!!
At August 06, 2005 12:08 AM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
Rosie- You should just get a blog already :) But yeah, Kassey said that there weren't enough people to drive and that she knew I had to work. Which kind of made me mad because she still could have told me about it or asked me and let me tell her I had to work but it was like she didn't want me to find out about it. Ah, yeah, you can tell me the rest of the stuff another time.
Evan- That's not quite what I heard happens in Jane Eyre but you never know, books are unpredictable like that. But then again, since you predicted it, it would be predictable. I don't know...
Well, no I wouldn't want to get wasted but she could have at least asked me.
No! Why would we want to murder you? It's some girl neither of us like. I can't exactly map out on the plan on here, ya know, fbi people could be reading this or something :)
Ha, that would be horrible if my friends wanted me to set them up and then I didn't.
The last picture is the cutest because he was like squinting and he looks all chubby. But now that you mention it he does kind of look dead. =/ Sad.
Post a Comment
<< Home