Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Eh, more work.

I totally thought of a good name for a blog earlier but now I cannot think of it! I hate when that happens. And I also had a couple things to blog about and I can't remember for the life of me! Oh well, maybe I'll remember as time goes on.

Okay, so yesterday I went to my grandparent's house. That was a lot of fun. My dad, grandma, great grandma, and I always play pinochle and I am always my grandma's partner (although I hate being her partner because she always tells me everything that I should have done) but yeah, yesterday we kicked butt! It was crazy. It was like one good hand after another. And yeah, I borrowed my grandpa's bike pump! Which means I now have pumped up tires! So I went bike riding with Ashley Kritzeck today for around an hour and a half. Well, for about a half hour we talked to Samantha since she lives right by me. But yeah, we went to Timber Park and all through there. I love living next to the park! Seriously, I want to live in the park. It is so wonderful there. And pretty. But yeah, then we rode up and back down Lakeshore. That's when we saw Sammy and tried chasing her car. We were doing really well until we decided that she was just trying to lose us and she sped up really fast. It was so insane riding a bike though! It was the first time I have in 3 or 4 years and I've only ridden one once before in like the past 7 years! It was crazy. But a lot of fun.

So today, I found out that Brad Paisley is going to be at the Rose Garden in September! I was excited because he was supposed to be in Washington (Puyallup) on the 24th of September I think but then he added more tour dates and now he's going to be at the Rose Garden! I am sooo excited. I think I'll save my $$ for that one instead of Green Day. I know a lot more of Brad Paisley's stuff.

Ha, so I kind of hate (term used lightly considering I don't know any of their music) the White Stripes. But that's also kind of a joke between Kritzeck and I. But really, I don't like them. But Kritzeck told me I should buy 2 tickets and go and tell the cute guy at the library that I have an extra ticket because supposedly he loves them. But yeah, I don't think that will happen. Although he is very cute and has now come into my work 2 times out of the 3 times I've worked but of course that could be because he works right across the street. =)

And I have not seen any of you in A & W. Why is this?? I know their food is horrible but you should all come anyway. Get ice cream or something, no one can make bad ice cream. Just don't get burritos or anything, those aren't fun to make. But I guess you could if you came in at a slow time.
You guys should have seen what a mess these people left the dining room today! I was so mad! It was a man and woman and like 3 or 4 kids and they spilled chicken strips and fries all over the floor! But the woman was nice and offered to sweep it up (hehe, I wonder what Brenda would have done if I would have let her) but then she left her table all messy and covered in fries and all sticky. I was very annoyed.
Oh, so yesterday, since i get no reception at my grandparent's house, I coulnd't answer my phone when A & W called and so today when I get to work I realize Brenda changed the schedule and that instead of working 11-4 today, I was supposed to work 11-1!! Then Thursday instead of 12-7, 12-2! Yeah, that made me really mad too. 2 hour days???? But then today I ended up staying until 4:30. And I found out that my first check will only be $70. But that's 2 days of working. Today up until August 15th is my next check. Oh well. That one should be huge. I will get $100 just 2 days this weekend and I made around 40 today. So yeah, I'm super excited because that's right before back to school. But having a job is kind of making me greedy and I don't like it. Although I am excited to get Kritzeck a really snazzy present. Which I normally wouldn't do because presents aren't my thing but she already got me a present even though my bday is after hers. And not until august 24th. Well, hmm... that's all I can think of right now. I may edit this post later but I'm not sure I'll think of anything new. Later.

Ooh, I just thought of something. The song B.Y.O.B. is really good. Go listen to it! By System of a Down, of course. =)

3 Comments:

  • At August 02, 2005 1:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    The cute guy from the library? You mean the cute guy from the library that graduated '04? I know who you're talking about. hehe ttyl

     
  • At August 03, 2005 5:56 PM, Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said…

    I hate pinnochle. I really suck at the game. Last time I played I didn't know what was going on then just before the old lady was going to win I told her she had to go to the bathroom and she left and I'd thrown away the pinnochle board while she was gone and when she asked about it I gave her a confused look and told her we'd never played pinnochle before, she must be thinking of someone else... she smiled and nodded and when she got up I shoved her over and ran off. (i didn't think she beleived me)

    I SO went into A&W and didn't see you. You totally weren't there. I made fun of this guy wearing weird shorts and left.

    B.Y.O.B. doesn't stand for bring your own bong or babes or billiards or balls or blacks (like people) or boards or bistros.... it stands for beer. I learned that like, yesterday.

     
  • At August 03, 2005 7:40 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    Ha, pinochle board?? I'm not sure you're thinking of the right game. But it's not very nice to push over old ladies! Even though she just beat you at a game she probably wouldn't have remembered it afterwards anyway so she wouldn't have told anyone but you just defeated the purpose of pushing her over by telling us.
    No guy at a & w wears shorts, unless you're talking about a customer which very well could be. Well, you should go this weekend because I will totally be working all day long!
    Bring your own blacks? That's nice. Yeah, I'd heard of it before so I kind of knew it was beer but I can see how it would be confusing. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home