Would you like fries with that?
I told myself I wasn't going to blog because it's already 10:15 and I have to wake up in ... 11 hours. But yeah, I can get by on 5 hours so blog on I say.
Work was actually hard today. There was so much running around. Not one free minute. It was insane trying to keep up with all of the orders. I think it's really funny that last night I did really good and the manager told me how excellent I did and then tonight I messed up so much and like every other burrito shell broke open. It was so aggravating! I went in at 12 and finally at like 4:35 got my break and then an hour after break Amanda let me leave. I was so glad because my stomach felt horrible. Amanda thinks Leo turned off the air conditioning to save money! Just imagine all those ovens in a tiny building when it's 90 degrees outside. Not fun!
I'm so excited for tomorrow! Because after I get off at around 6 or probably 7, I'll be going to Kritzeck's to spend the night. We're having a movie night. Then Monday we'll probably finish watching movies and hopefully ride bikes. Then home to sit around and do nothing. Then Tuesday, off to the mall with Stephanie! I'm so excited. And I feel kind of bad because I was supposed to go shopping with Kassey on Tuesday but we can reschedule. I haven't seen Stephanie... all summer? Has it really been that long??? Wow, I haven't seen Mary all summer either. There are a lot of people I haven't seen all summer. Crazy! I can't wait for school. It probably looks really bad to quit a job like 2 months after having it, huh? Lol. I kind of don't want to work next year during school because that would be soooo much to handle. I know I can but I also know my grades would not be as high as they could be if I'm trying to juggle work, ap, and drama.
Augh. Sara and I still cannot find Brad Paisley tickets anywhere. I'm freaking out. But I have no idea how long tickets are on sale before the concert. Like, 2 months ahead doesn't seem that long but idk. I believe Green Day tickets are already on sale... Oh yeah, the floor tickets for Green Day are already sold out and that show is after Brad Paisley. It's crazy.
Oh! I'm so excited, Kritzeck is writing a letter tomorrow and I get to help her. Which obviously does not sound like that big of a deal but yeah, it really is! Plus we get to watch Ricochet River. I am so excited to watch it! I loved the book a lot. I heard that it was really boring but I didn't think so at all. Well, it's 10:25 now...I should really go to bed. I'm all hyper though and don't really want to. But I have to. Well, I'm gonna read a chapter of Jane Eyre first but yeah. Still gonna go. Later.
OH! I can't forget... This guy came into A & W today and said that he ordered 2 tacos and a soft taco and that one of the tacos was supposed to be a deluxe and that the drive through person just have him 2 regular tacos. Well, Amanda searched all of the records for orders like from the last hour and there was no order even resembling that. But I was all nice and made his soft taco and gave him a side of sour cream and Amanda asked me to hand it to him and as I was saying "Thank you, have a nice day" he grabbed the bag out of my hand and like stormed out of there. Didn't even let me finish saying thank you. I soooo dislike people.
::EDIT::
Okay, so I just noticed that the entry entitled La La La was a draft, not a post so I just published it. Also::
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/282/916/640/mitch_hedberg.jpg ^^
Work was actually hard today. There was so much running around. Not one free minute. It was insane trying to keep up with all of the orders. I think it's really funny that last night I did really good and the manager told me how excellent I did and then tonight I messed up so much and like every other burrito shell broke open. It was so aggravating! I went in at 12 and finally at like 4:35 got my break and then an hour after break Amanda let me leave. I was so glad because my stomach felt horrible. Amanda thinks Leo turned off the air conditioning to save money! Just imagine all those ovens in a tiny building when it's 90 degrees outside. Not fun!
I'm so excited for tomorrow! Because after I get off at around 6 or probably 7, I'll be going to Kritzeck's to spend the night. We're having a movie night. Then Monday we'll probably finish watching movies and hopefully ride bikes. Then home to sit around and do nothing. Then Tuesday, off to the mall with Stephanie! I'm so excited. And I feel kind of bad because I was supposed to go shopping with Kassey on Tuesday but we can reschedule. I haven't seen Stephanie... all summer? Has it really been that long??? Wow, I haven't seen Mary all summer either. There are a lot of people I haven't seen all summer. Crazy! I can't wait for school. It probably looks really bad to quit a job like 2 months after having it, huh? Lol. I kind of don't want to work next year during school because that would be soooo much to handle. I know I can but I also know my grades would not be as high as they could be if I'm trying to juggle work, ap, and drama.
Augh. Sara and I still cannot find Brad Paisley tickets anywhere. I'm freaking out. But I have no idea how long tickets are on sale before the concert. Like, 2 months ahead doesn't seem that long but idk. I believe Green Day tickets are already on sale... Oh yeah, the floor tickets for Green Day are already sold out and that show is after Brad Paisley. It's crazy.
Oh! I'm so excited, Kritzeck is writing a letter tomorrow and I get to help her. Which obviously does not sound like that big of a deal but yeah, it really is! Plus we get to watch Ricochet River. I am so excited to watch it! I loved the book a lot. I heard that it was really boring but I didn't think so at all. Well, it's 10:25 now...I should really go to bed. I'm all hyper though and don't really want to. But I have to. Well, I'm gonna read a chapter of Jane Eyre first but yeah. Still gonna go. Later.
OH! I can't forget... This guy came into A & W today and said that he ordered 2 tacos and a soft taco and that one of the tacos was supposed to be a deluxe and that the drive through person just have him 2 regular tacos. Well, Amanda searched all of the records for orders like from the last hour and there was no order even resembling that. But I was all nice and made his soft taco and gave him a side of sour cream and Amanda asked me to hand it to him and as I was saying "Thank you, have a nice day" he grabbed the bag out of my hand and like stormed out of there. Didn't even let me finish saying thank you. I soooo dislike people.
::EDIT::
Okay, so I just noticed that the entry entitled La La La was a draft, not a post so I just published it. Also::
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/282/916/640/mitch_hedberg.jpg ^^

1 Comments:
At August 08, 2005 10:51 AM,
Stephanie said…
hey-- I'm trying to get that together for tomorrow-- I don't have all day like I thought-- I'll give you a call and we'll work it out k? k. ttyl
Post a Comment
<< Home