Wow, work tonight was so much fun! It usually is but today was just great. When I got there I got to work with Amy for a little bit and then Kassey got there right after me so we worked together all night. Then Katherine showed up. Then Clint. It was so fun working with all of my friends (that work there). But Amy didn't get to work very long after I got there so she wasn't working with Katherine and Clint. But yeah, it was great.
I worked taco line pretty much all night besides when they had me doing dishes. Which was actually like the last 2 hours I was there. I really like doing dishes. And I'm really quick at it so everyone's all like "great job!" and they give me extra stuff to do and it makes me happy.
Oh, and I finally mustered up the courage to talk to my manager (big boss) about Labor Day weekend. I hope that I can get it off! I put it in request for time out but they've already told people they can't have it off. I have to have it off though. So yeah, hopefully they see how hard I've been working and give it to me. Leo (manager) told me after we got off work (after close) how good I did today and I was really happy because I've been trying and I didn't mess up any orders or anything today. It makes me happy when I'm being productive. Yeah, and I actually liked the extra work people were giving me. I have to stay busy constantly. It's insane. Like, on my days off, I will sit at home and not move, with the exception of getting a pop or food but when I'm at work or doing other physical stuff it's like "keep moving!". Yeah, I'm crazy.
Oh! Speaking of food... I got home, starving, and asked my parents what was for dinner. Well, my mom picked up a sub from the store and so I make my plate and set it on the desk thinking there was no way the animals were tall enough to get up there and my mom called me upstairs so I had to go and yeah, Jesse ate my sandwich! I was so mad! And we seriously have no other food in our house that's acceptable for dinner. We have like butter and cheese and mustard. So yeah, I'm still starving. But she did get barbecue chips so I ate a few of those. That and some whoppers ( the candy). Yeah, healthy.
Ooh! I got my very first paycheck today. Opening it was like, the best feeling ever! It's like this accomplishment. I can't even describe it. But yeah, with 2 days of working, I made $65.77. Plus my mom owed me $6 so now I have over $70. I have spent half of it already with a bag I'm getting on ebay and these really cute pants and skirt I'm getting off the internet. It's exciting! I don't know what to do with the rest of the money. I think I'll go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at Omnimax. And Kassey and I are going shopping Tuesday. But yeah, I'm not really going to have enough left to spend on anything substantial. Although there were some very cute shoes at Hot Topic that I am in love with . Ha, knowing me I'll spend it all at the book store in town. Well, I'm gonna go.
I worked taco line pretty much all night besides when they had me doing dishes. Which was actually like the last 2 hours I was there. I really like doing dishes. And I'm really quick at it so everyone's all like "great job!" and they give me extra stuff to do and it makes me happy.
Oh, and I finally mustered up the courage to talk to my manager (big boss) about Labor Day weekend. I hope that I can get it off! I put it in request for time out but they've already told people they can't have it off. I have to have it off though. So yeah, hopefully they see how hard I've been working and give it to me. Leo (manager) told me after we got off work (after close) how good I did today and I was really happy because I've been trying and I didn't mess up any orders or anything today. It makes me happy when I'm being productive. Yeah, and I actually liked the extra work people were giving me. I have to stay busy constantly. It's insane. Like, on my days off, I will sit at home and not move, with the exception of getting a pop or food but when I'm at work or doing other physical stuff it's like "keep moving!". Yeah, I'm crazy.
Oh! Speaking of food... I got home, starving, and asked my parents what was for dinner. Well, my mom picked up a sub from the store and so I make my plate and set it on the desk thinking there was no way the animals were tall enough to get up there and my mom called me upstairs so I had to go and yeah, Jesse ate my sandwich! I was so mad! And we seriously have no other food in our house that's acceptable for dinner. We have like butter and cheese and mustard. So yeah, I'm still starving. But she did get barbecue chips so I ate a few of those. That and some whoppers ( the candy). Yeah, healthy.
Ooh! I got my very first paycheck today. Opening it was like, the best feeling ever! It's like this accomplishment. I can't even describe it. But yeah, with 2 days of working, I made $65.77. Plus my mom owed me $6 so now I have over $70. I have spent half of it already with a bag I'm getting on ebay and these really cute pants and skirt I'm getting off the internet. It's exciting! I don't know what to do with the rest of the money. I think I'll go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at Omnimax. And Kassey and I are going shopping Tuesday. But yeah, I'm not really going to have enough left to spend on anything substantial. Although there were some very cute shoes at Hot Topic that I am in love with . Ha, knowing me I'll spend it all at the book store in town. Well, I'm gonna go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home