HH and random updates.
Guess what!?!?! Hawthorne Heights are coming to town on November 3rd. Tickets go on sale at ticketmaster Saturday at noon! I'm buying my tickets Saturday when I buy my Brad Paisley tickets. They're going to be at McMenamin's crystal ballroom. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F003B0CCBFBAD06?brand=&tm_link=tm_home_h7 I don't see anything about 18 and up or 21 and up so I'm really hoping it's all ages! If it's 18 and up, can you go with parental supervision? probably not. Plus my parents wouldn't go to that anyway. Oh well, I am so going. I'm totally excited.
And now for some random updates...
+ Just like 10 minutes ago I was freaking out and crying because of an email I got.
+ Some guy tried to run over me at the library yesterday! I am not even joking.
+ A bunch of people are going bowling next Thursday (not my birthday) for my birthday. Molalla bowl... 9-12 I think. Be there or be... not there. Your choice.
+ I'm almost 17! Which doesn't matter to any of you because you're all already past that.
+ Apple Empanadas and stuffed mexi fries from my work are SO good!
+ I was going to give my two weeks notice today but I chickened out!
Yeah, that's all. I just wanted to update because I haven't in a little while. So, there ya have it.
And now for some random updates...
+ Just like 10 minutes ago I was freaking out and crying because of an email I got.
+ Some guy tried to run over me at the library yesterday! I am not even joking.
+ A bunch of people are going bowling next Thursday (not my birthday) for my birthday. Molalla bowl... 9-12 I think. Be there or be... not there. Your choice.
+ I'm almost 17! Which doesn't matter to any of you because you're all already past that.
+ Apple Empanadas and stuffed mexi fries from my work are SO good!
+ I was going to give my two weeks notice today but I chickened out!
Yeah, that's all. I just wanted to update because I haven't in a little while. So, there ya have it.

5 Comments:
At August 17, 2005 2:37 AM,
Eric said…
Is Hawthorne Heights actually headlining the concert? I remember that not even a year ago they played at the Meow Meow with Hopesfall... and now they're somehow big enough to play McMenamin's? There is no justice!
And no, if it's 18 and up, I'm pretty sure it just means 18 and up... parental supervision won't get you anything but a laugh.
Haha, I love your logic concerning your upcoming birthday, though: we're all older than you, so we couldn't possibly care that you're going to be 17. What? You should explain that along with your attempted vehicular murder story, because I'm quite confused (though admittedly, it really doesn't take much).
At August 17, 2005 3:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yep. Back to school. I think it is time for me to go back to school again.
At August 17, 2005 3:40 AM,
Anonymous said…
Farkas fighters find home on Web
The anti -Frank Farkas Web site, www.fedupwithfarkas.com started around March and then disappeared for a bit.
Visit company debt management relief about company debt management relief related stuff.
At August 18, 2005 9:07 AM,
Stephanie said…
don't ya hate the blog spam?! I had to change it so no anonomous commenters could say anything. It was kinda sad... but that's how it goes...
At August 20, 2005 8:06 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
Yep, Hawthorne Heights really is headlining it. I was really surprised because I wouldn't think they'd get that much of a crowd. You were one of the few people I know who actually knew who they were without me having to tell them.
Well, if some kid came up to me and was like, "Next week I'm going to be 13!" I'd be like, "okay, good for you" and wouldn't really care. And I'm so that kid that's saying "I'm going to be 17 this week!!" and you guys are all like, "great...I'm already 18". Kind of like a been there, done that type of thing.
Yeah, I was at the library and this guy in a truck was pulling out of the parking lot kind of so I tried to avoid his massive truck and he kept getting closer and closer to me and the hood of his truck was like an inch away from me and I had to move off to the side and he started laughing. It was so not even funny! I wanted to cry. Jerk. And he was like 30 or 40 so yeah, I think he's crazy.
And I don't get notifications from blogger anymore I guess so my replies will always be days late now I think.
Post a Comment
<< Home