boring stuff.
Hey! I'm so bored...so I figured I'd update. I was on craigslist reading the personals again. Isn't it sad that that's what I'm doing for fun? But it is pretty entertaining.
My family is going camping starting tomorrow. I'm kind of excited! I haven't been to the beach all summer! Not even once! So I can't wait to go swimming!! But I'm disappointed that no one can come with me :( Kritzeck was going to quit her job so she could come. ^^ her parents won't let her though. Ooh, she gave me her fishes and frog! Her fish are fatties tho! But that's okay, the frog is cuuuuuttttte!
So...today at work, this girl that I extremely dislike (only because she's really rude) made a sign for one of the restrooms. I'm not sure what it said but it had the word gentlemen on it. Well, she asked kassey if it was okay and kassey said yes so when she left I told kassey "it would be okay if the spelling was right". Well, Kassey told her I said that! I didn't say anything to her because I didn't want her to hate me more so she says "so, jennnnifer (in her hateful tone), how do you spell gentleman?" and so I told her, "with an 'le' instead of an 'al'" and she's just like "oh my God, who cares?". I was so mad. Why did she even ask if she didn't care?? Then later she took over fryer for me and told me to leave (lol, not how it sounds), then we got this huge order for like 4 kids cheeseburger meals and other stuff and when she thought I had left she's like "Ahhh, she didn't even start these cheesburgers!!". I was in the breakroom right behind her. And the order was up after she took over for me. It's not like I could predict that there were going to be those kid's meals there! People at work are dumb, I'm so not even joking. I hate it.
But ooh, Kritzeck is going to apply!!! That would be so awesome!!! She came over tonight. One thing she said to me, "Ooh, I want to have a picnic off of your shirt!!". Yeah, awkward. :) But my shirt is red and white checkered. It totally looks picnic-y.
I think I popped the bone in my arm out of it's joint or whatever but my mom thinks I'm crazy. It's totally sticking out though and I'm not sure what's wrong with it.
No work for 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My family is going camping starting tomorrow. I'm kind of excited! I haven't been to the beach all summer! Not even once! So I can't wait to go swimming!! But I'm disappointed that no one can come with me :( Kritzeck was going to quit her job so she could come. ^^ her parents won't let her though. Ooh, she gave me her fishes and frog! Her fish are fatties tho! But that's okay, the frog is cuuuuuttttte!
So...today at work, this girl that I extremely dislike (only because she's really rude) made a sign for one of the restrooms. I'm not sure what it said but it had the word gentlemen on it. Well, she asked kassey if it was okay and kassey said yes so when she left I told kassey "it would be okay if the spelling was right". Well, Kassey told her I said that! I didn't say anything to her because I didn't want her to hate me more so she says "so, jennnnifer (in her hateful tone), how do you spell gentleman?" and so I told her, "with an 'le' instead of an 'al'" and she's just like "oh my God, who cares?". I was so mad. Why did she even ask if she didn't care?? Then later she took over fryer for me and told me to leave (lol, not how it sounds), then we got this huge order for like 4 kids cheeseburger meals and other stuff and when she thought I had left she's like "Ahhh, she didn't even start these cheesburgers!!". I was in the breakroom right behind her. And the order was up after she took over for me. It's not like I could predict that there were going to be those kid's meals there! People at work are dumb, I'm so not even joking. I hate it.
But ooh, Kritzeck is going to apply!!! That would be so awesome!!! She came over tonight. One thing she said to me, "Ooh, I want to have a picnic off of your shirt!!". Yeah, awkward. :) But my shirt is red and white checkered. It totally looks picnic-y.
I think I popped the bone in my arm out of it's joint or whatever but my mom thinks I'm crazy. It's totally sticking out though and I'm not sure what's wrong with it.
No work for 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:
At September 02, 2005 9:36 PM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
Personals are boring to me. It's just "I'm horny, let's have sex" re-worded a few thousand times.
Maybe the frog will eat the fish?
She asked because she was trying to be sarcastic. She sounds bitchy and controlling - one or the other of these is fine, but together they make a really annoying combination.
Which bone and how far out of place is it?
At September 05, 2005 6:53 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
The frogs are both tiny so I doubt they'll be eating any fish. Ya never know though.
Also, I don't really think any bones are out of place. One in my wrist just pokes out a bit.
Post a Comment
<< Home