fair and anger. what's new?
This blog spam stuff is really getting out of hand. Are people getting paid to do that? I want that job! Speaking of...I got paid today! I'm so excited! $453.98!!! Amy worked a little less than me and only got $350 because she's claiming herself and my parents are claiming me. Yeah, sucks to be her.
But she called me today asking me to go to the fair. But she asked for $15 gas. What the heck? That is so much! There's no way I would give someone $15 for gas. I mean, even if I wasn't completely broke right now. I went to the bank today all looking forward to cashing my check and then realized they were closed. Idiot. So yeah, my mom was like "we'd let you borrow the money but she wants too much for gas". Why does she care what I do with my own money? I hate that! And then she was like, "Oh, but we were going to take you to the fair tomorrow". Yeah, right. You have no idea how angry that makes me. She knows I always work and I asked her to please go tonight but she wouldn't and then she says she was going tomorrow. Augh. But they're not going without me I don't think. My birthday is in 4 days! I'm so excited. Kritzeck's is tomorrow. She's probably going to the beach with Hooper. She didn't even ask me. Which is kind of sad considering whenever I do anything, I ask her to come first. Whatever.
Ha, Hooper and I saw Amy Cuda today in town. It was kind of funny because like right before that Hooper was telling me about her birthday party (that neither of us are invited to) and then she like whispered to him, "Are you going to be home tomorrow?" and he's like "no, why?" and she was like, "because I was going to call you about my birthday party". Yeah, didn't say a word to me about it. I just idly stood by. So it seems like she pretends to be my friend but secretly hates me. That's okay. I don't mind. She's not necessarily my type of friend anyway.
So, I went to the Renaissance Fair with Hooper today. Yawn. Okay, Hooper wasn't a yawn but the whole booths of stuff was pretty boring. But then again, we got there as everything was shutting down. We saw Kitty. She was high. That is so unlike her. I was surprised. Pretty amusing for us though. Until she left us to go hang out with Eric (hey, Evan, your brother). Then we just walked around and looked for Kritzeck. Supposedly she was at Subway. Yeah, she wasn't. And we went to the edge of the world and reminisced about when we were Katie's "parents" and she tried to roll down that hill in a wagon. Overall, it was pretty fun. Until I got home.
As soon as I get home I hear my parents yelling for the dogs. Then I see them (maggie and jesse) up by the gate so I'm like OH CRAP! because maggie always runs under the gate and gets out. And guess who had to chase her? Mmhmm. And I hate that stupid dog. Yet I have to do everything my parents tell me. So I was running all over trying to get the stupid dog while she's trying to attack other dogs and running around. And she's so fast there is no way you can catch her! And she won't listen to anyone when you call her. We should get rid of her. She's just annoying anyways. But yeah, Hooper ended up helping me. I was really embarassed because my mom was yelling at me in front of him and just being really annoying. Then, after Hooper leaves, she starts yelling at me because I sat around all day (which I so did not) and how I didn't give my dad dinner before I left (she told me not to!) so he was complaining to her about how he's so hungry and I didn't give him any food. Augh. It's not like he has some kind of disease that denies him of the privilege of getting his own food from the fridge and possibly microwaving it. Then I had to make dinner as soon as I got home. Then my mom was like "He could have waited outside for you until you were done". Yeah, like Hooper was going to wait outside for a half hour so I could make dinner. Augh! So annoying.
I'm talking to Amy Kolling online and she didn't say she wanted $15 for gas, she said 5 - 2. I am so dense! Man, I want to go to the fair more than you could imagine. So not cool. We're talking about going. It's too late though I think. We'll see.
But she called me today asking me to go to the fair. But she asked for $15 gas. What the heck? That is so much! There's no way I would give someone $15 for gas. I mean, even if I wasn't completely broke right now. I went to the bank today all looking forward to cashing my check and then realized they were closed. Idiot. So yeah, my mom was like "we'd let you borrow the money but she wants too much for gas". Why does she care what I do with my own money? I hate that! And then she was like, "Oh, but we were going to take you to the fair tomorrow". Yeah, right. You have no idea how angry that makes me. She knows I always work and I asked her to please go tonight but she wouldn't and then she says she was going tomorrow. Augh. But they're not going without me I don't think. My birthday is in 4 days! I'm so excited. Kritzeck's is tomorrow. She's probably going to the beach with Hooper. She didn't even ask me. Which is kind of sad considering whenever I do anything, I ask her to come first. Whatever.
Ha, Hooper and I saw Amy Cuda today in town. It was kind of funny because like right before that Hooper was telling me about her birthday party (that neither of us are invited to) and then she like whispered to him, "Are you going to be home tomorrow?" and he's like "no, why?" and she was like, "because I was going to call you about my birthday party". Yeah, didn't say a word to me about it. I just idly stood by. So it seems like she pretends to be my friend but secretly hates me. That's okay. I don't mind. She's not necessarily my type of friend anyway.
So, I went to the Renaissance Fair with Hooper today. Yawn. Okay, Hooper wasn't a yawn but the whole booths of stuff was pretty boring. But then again, we got there as everything was shutting down. We saw Kitty. She was high. That is so unlike her. I was surprised. Pretty amusing for us though. Until she left us to go hang out with Eric (hey, Evan, your brother). Then we just walked around and looked for Kritzeck. Supposedly she was at Subway. Yeah, she wasn't. And we went to the edge of the world and reminisced about when we were Katie's "parents" and she tried to roll down that hill in a wagon. Overall, it was pretty fun. Until I got home.
As soon as I get home I hear my parents yelling for the dogs. Then I see them (maggie and jesse) up by the gate so I'm like OH CRAP! because maggie always runs under the gate and gets out. And guess who had to chase her? Mmhmm. And I hate that stupid dog. Yet I have to do everything my parents tell me. So I was running all over trying to get the stupid dog while she's trying to attack other dogs and running around. And she's so fast there is no way you can catch her! And she won't listen to anyone when you call her. We should get rid of her. She's just annoying anyways. But yeah, Hooper ended up helping me. I was really embarassed because my mom was yelling at me in front of him and just being really annoying. Then, after Hooper leaves, she starts yelling at me because I sat around all day (which I so did not) and how I didn't give my dad dinner before I left (she told me not to!) so he was complaining to her about how he's so hungry and I didn't give him any food. Augh. It's not like he has some kind of disease that denies him of the privilege of getting his own food from the fridge and possibly microwaving it. Then I had to make dinner as soon as I got home. Then my mom was like "He could have waited outside for you until you were done". Yeah, like Hooper was going to wait outside for a half hour so I could make dinner. Augh! So annoying.
I'm talking to Amy Kolling online and she didn't say she wanted $15 for gas, she said 5 - 2. I am so dense! Man, I want to go to the fair more than you could imagine. So not cool. We're talking about going. It's too late though I think. We'll see.

2 Comments:
At August 21, 2005 1:09 PM,
Eric said…
That Renaissance fair looked quite strange... I went right on by a couple of times, but strangely enough, I didn't once feel tempted to actually stop there. I never go to the Estacada Library, but if I did, I'm pretty sure I'd be really pissed that there were a bunch of strangely dressed people and random props blocking me from the entrance.
And that quite sucks about your dogs. Mine do the whole "I'm not attached to a chain so I'm going to run onto the highway so I get killed and my owners find me dead" thing, too, and it is quite hard to manage considering some of the people in this house are too mind-bogglingly stupid to figure out how not to let the dogs out every time they try to get through a door. I try to look on the bright side, though... if not for chasing down the dogs, I probably wouldn't ever get any exercise. Thank God I'll be out of here soon...
By the way, you should probably try to keep your friends away from Eric. That fellow's quite creepy.
At August 22, 2005 2:37 AM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
How many days work is getting you 450$?
My brother did a medeival-ish play there, he so ripped off copyrighted material, it was cool though because it was copyrighted by the British and nobody likes the British. They wouldn't listen to my ideas though, like "throw money at evan during the performance" or "use real knives and have the guy with the morningstar run in and start killing people partway through"... I guess it would have been pointless to throw money at me anyways though, I wasn't even there for the performance. Rennaissance fairs are lame, they should have Iraqi fairs instead where everyone shoots at each other and throws grenades at the adults and rocks at the children, or vice-versa. And always remember to steal bread and crude oil from the fair, or it's like you're letting the capitalist invaders win.
And I have to agree with Eric. I mean, about the other Eric. But nobody listens to me (as was shown by the bloodless play), so screw it.
Post a Comment
<< Home