Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

"Excuse me miss, have you been drinking?"

So, I haven't updated in a couple days. It feels like forever though for some reason.

I went out and bought System of a Down's newer cd, Mesmerize. I absolutely love it. There are a couple songs that aren't that great but for the most part it's pretty good. When I got it, he didn't make me show id. Crazy. I would think that they had to but I guess not. But it wouldn't have mattered becuase I'm old enough now :)

Also that day I went with Katie Alderman and my mom into Portland and we went to a bunch of thrift stores. We went to this one that sells stuff by the pound... it was so fun. We got the craziest clothing. I love all of it though. She got a shirt that says "I love pastrami rachel" on the back and the sleeve says "noah's". We got a bunch of cool stuff.

So, I finally got up enough nerve to call Nick today and he was like, "I can't talk now, I'm with Crissy". I'm pretty sure he meant he was on the phone with her because last time I checked she was still here and he was still in Texas. But it kind of sucks that he hasn't called me back or anything. And he didn't try to call me today. He called me on the day before my birthday and yesterday and I couldn't answer either time or call him back. Oh, I guess my parent's cell phone bill was like $270. I used 600 of the 1000 minutes that we had. My mom made me give her $50. I was ticked. But she did buy me a phone for our house. My parents hate the phone so they didn't use it before so they didn't care if we had one but they bought me one so now I can actually talk on the phone for free and not worry about how long I was talking.

Eek, at work today they made me work drive thru!! It was so scary. I absolutely hate it. I think I might actually like taco line better. I hate working. It sucks. At least school starts soon so I'll get like no hours. I'm excited. I hate working weekends. They're always so busy. Actually, today was probably only busy for like, an hour, and then it was fine.

So last night I went bowling with Katherine, Katie, Natalie, Eric, Tommy, and Christina (I don't think any of you know any of them except maybe Katherine and Katie...and possibly natalie or her brother eric) but yeah...we went to Gladstone (so expensive). It was pretty fun. After Katherine stopped in the middle of the left hand lane (of the road in front of us) at a stop sign, I decided it might be a good idea to ride with Katie. So she drove me there and we got there like 20 minutes before katherine and them. they made some stops though. It was cosmic bowling so I wore a shirt that has glow in the dark paint on it and katie dressed weird as well so it was really fun. Then we saw Joe O Meara and his "crew". That was...interesting. I mean, it's always fun to get stared at, yes? Then katie was apparently in a good mood and decided to go say hi but I'm pretty sure she was just mocking him or something. Idk. We stayed far away from them all night. Then after bowling, we went to Shari's. I had a "mega melt panini". they made fun of me because I can't say "panini". And because I asked Katherine how to say focaccia or something like that. I have no idea what that is. Some kind of bread I think. But yeah, Katie had already gone home by then and christina and tommy left too. Then we left at like 1 and at about 1:15, I look up into the rearview mirror and I was like "where are those lights coming from?" ...little pause..."hey guys, is that guy pulling us over??" Katherine: "oh crap!!" She was going to cry i think. Then he asked who the car was registered too. She just bought it and it turns out that they haven't turned the registration over to her yet. Then he asked her if she'd been drinking! That was so funny. Well, earlier, she was telling me what it sounded like if we ran over the little bumps in the middle of the road so she ran over them like 3 times then he said "because it seemed like you swerved over to the middle a few times." It was hilarious. She was so scared.
I don't get paid for like a week and I have one dollar left. Isn't that horribly sad?? But Sara owes me $47. So technically I have $48 left. It was dumb because I had to pay the $20 for my own student body card. lame. And I had to buy my casual friday uniform for work. and i bought clothes. I need to be really thrifty with my next paycheck or I'll spend it all in a week again. No more bowling at gladstone. And giving other people gas money. And paying for their bowling. Money goes by far too quickly.

1 Comments:

  • At August 27, 2005 9:17 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    Natalie Madrigal. She works at a & w. Yeah, it would have been cool to see you guys at bowling. I was sad because I couldn't get ahold of you and I thought you'd think I didn't want you to come but no one was answering your phone. You need a cell phone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home