Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

All kinds of things.

So, how have all of you been these last 8 days that I've had almost no contact with any of you? Excluding the small amounts of time I have spent talking to Stephanie which I'm not even sure I've done in the last 8 days. Well, it is finally Friday! I was actually looking forward to the weekend so I could do my homework outside of school. And I realize that sounds very odd but yeah, I have been doing my homework at school because as soon as I get home from school, I change clothes, eat dinner, and go to work. It's horrible. Oh, but I gave my two weeks notice today. No fast food for me EVER again. I hate it with a passion ten million times hotter than the burning of the sun. And that is an understatement.
The girl I hate was doing drive through when I got to work and then I took over (had to) and so when Amanda sent me on my break, the girl I hate took over drive through again and she obviously thought I was somewhere else because she said, "My drive through was so clean before I gave it to her. Jennifer made a huge mess." I was so mad. Then she told me it was because there was root beer on the little drain thingy. Uh, that thing was made so if root beer spilled, it could just spill on to that. Idiot. Geez, I dislike her strongly.
Work wasn't so bad tonight. Worked until 11:30. This paycheck is going to be small. Oh well. All money helps. I still need to pay for my hawthorne heights ticket. Ooh, I got the last hawthorne heights sweatshirt at hot topic!!! I was so excited! Oh, and I bought my own graphing calculator for $90. All together that day I spent $90 on the calculator and $260 on 3 pairs of jeans, a jean jacket, my sweatshirt, and some other necessities. I am very picky, and definitely need to stop spending $50 on single items of clothing. One pair of jeans was $60 and the other 2 were 2 for $55 so that was a really good price. My jean jacket was from d.e.m.o. and it was like $50 or so. Idk. Oh yeah, in d.e.m.o. the guy was like "so, you going into high school?...middle school?" Do I look like I'm going into middle school??? Then I told him I was going to be a senior and he's just like "woah, you look so young." Actually, I don't.
I talked to Phil and CJ today! It was glorious. Ha. Maybe glorious isn't the right word. But I would love to get to know both of them because they both seem really really cool. Phil is a really nice guy, I just haven't really talked to him (and he hasn't really talked to me) except when Kritzeck is around and CJ seems really nice and smart and hilarious. It was pretty cool when they both came into work...but not together. And paul raines actually came in and talked to me too. That was kind of surprising. But I think it was because he knows my dad. My parents don't even know I quit yet but my dad did tell me I had to so he probably guessed I did. He said I got home to late. I was just going to work anyways but I really don't want work to interfere with plays.
I now know why I'm meant to be a doctor. I find anatomy and physiology fun. I really like learning where everything is and what it's called and what it does. Oh, it's just so interesting! Am I not the nerdiest? I believe I am. But it's a great class. Ooh, guess who's failing AP? And I'm not exaggerating. Guess I really should have read the Da Vinci code. Some people only have 12%. I'm guessing they didn't do either summer assignment. I at least did jane eyre. I made the dumbest mistake on my paper though. For mla format you have to put the authors name and the page number, ya know? Well, I put (Eyre, 124). Eyre...idiot. I believe it was written by Charlotte Bronte. So dumb. Not to mention I forgot to put a closing paragraph on it. I am so dense sometimes. Oh well. I like mr. c's theory of how grades shouldn't matter. It eases me. Although I am freaking out because I don't see how my grade is going to go up very far and I don't want to fail english.
Well, someday I shall write again. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not. Who knows?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home