sorry, im sure your sick of seeing my monkey.
Hey guys! I figured I should update considering someone threatened to cut me. Yeah, you all know who that was I bet. :)
Aw, I'm talking to the sweetest guy ever! He's going to play the guitar for me over the internet. He's super nerdy. Which means, he's super cute. And I like him. But I don't know. Now that I know he likes me I'm like, "Woah! I need to back off." I don't think I'm quite ready for a relationship right now. But he is really sweet and we have tons of things in common. It's insane. He's a Christian!! I don't know very many Christian guys and I really didn't know he was one before like an hour ago. He's a nice kid though so we'll see.
I went to the football game last night! We won! woohoo. The highlight of that was Stephanie being there!! I would have invited people to come and hang out with me but I didn't even know I could go because I was scheduled to work. Luckily Leanne called and asked to work for me. I was so happy she called...to work for me. Sara and I watched the other team, from their sidelines. And I checked out our number 23. His name is Kyle. He's gorgeous. Seriously. But not quite my type.
The dance was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kritzeck made Josh dance with me but he wanted to. And I didn't think he did but he really did. He told me last night he likes me. I don't want to be his rebound girl though. Sara just broke up with him yesterday. Yeah, so I'm taking things as slowly as possible. he's sweet though. And the subject of this post is from him. He's hilarious. I know you don't get it. It's funny though.
I'm seriously never going to get into college. I haven't even registered for my sat's. I'm freaking out!! Oh, but I joined Mr. C's book club. And recently turned in a paper for ap that I am extremely pleased with. I love that class so much. All the discussion and everything. It really is a great class. Thanks for making me join it Stephanie.
Well, what else can I say? Nothing I guess. Later.
Aw, I'm talking to the sweetest guy ever! He's going to play the guitar for me over the internet. He's super nerdy. Which means, he's super cute. And I like him. But I don't know. Now that I know he likes me I'm like, "Woah! I need to back off." I don't think I'm quite ready for a relationship right now. But he is really sweet and we have tons of things in common. It's insane. He's a Christian!! I don't know very many Christian guys and I really didn't know he was one before like an hour ago. He's a nice kid though so we'll see.
I went to the football game last night! We won! woohoo. The highlight of that was Stephanie being there!! I would have invited people to come and hang out with me but I didn't even know I could go because I was scheduled to work. Luckily Leanne called and asked to work for me. I was so happy she called...to work for me. Sara and I watched the other team, from their sidelines. And I checked out our number 23. His name is Kyle. He's gorgeous. Seriously. But not quite my type.
The dance was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kritzeck made Josh dance with me but he wanted to. And I didn't think he did but he really did. He told me last night he likes me. I don't want to be his rebound girl though. Sara just broke up with him yesterday. Yeah, so I'm taking things as slowly as possible. he's sweet though. And the subject of this post is from him. He's hilarious. I know you don't get it. It's funny though.
I'm seriously never going to get into college. I haven't even registered for my sat's. I'm freaking out!! Oh, but I joined Mr. C's book club. And recently turned in a paper for ap that I am extremely pleased with. I love that class so much. All the discussion and everything. It really is a great class. Thanks for making me join it Stephanie.
Well, what else can I say? Nothing I guess. Later.

1 Comments:
At September 19, 2005 7:27 PM,
Stephanie said…
Of course! What else am I good for?
Post a Comment
<< Home