Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Great day...

Hey guys!
Today was pretty much the best day I've had in a long time! Actually, Sunday night through today have been really good! Actually, today started off horribly but I'll get to that!

Okay, so Sunday I work from 11 to 6 something with no break and only one huge gulp of water that hurt my stomach horribly! I was almost late to work that day then I felt like vomiting. I have no idea why but my stomach hurt bad. Then after that horrible day (where people were waiting 30 minutes for their order!!) I went over to the house of Kritzeck. That was fun. We watched Thelma and Louise and Ricochet River. Ricochet River was great! They only cut a little bit out of the book. And it was crazy because Robin Cody was the writer of the book and he was in the movie! Only for a tiny bit. Oh, ha, that's crazy because he grew up in my house. So I finally got to see what he looked like.

Well, then Monday we just hung out at her house with Hooper. I have pictures! Anyways, he asked her out later that day. Tards. Don't even get me started on why that was a bad idea. But yeah, they're cute. Then Monday night we went shopping! Correction, Ashley bought all of her school clothes except a pair of jeans in 45 minutes and then she tried on every shirt in Target that looked okay with her skirt that she needed for a job interview. Yeah, that was torture! So boring. But it was a fun night overall. All I got was a neon orange skirt for $3.35! I am so thrifty, it's fun. Well, then at like 10:40, her mom decides we should go grocery shopping. Just wow! That late at night and we are buying groceries? It was way fun.

Well, then I went home and stayed online for hours. Yeah, I should have gone to sleep since I knew today was a semi-early day. Well, I end up waking up at 8:30 (augh!) and notice Stephanie had called so I call back. Then shower and get ready. Then we plan to meet at the library at 9:50. Well, at 9:35, my mom calls telling me to put food in the crock pot. NOT COOL! So I was a little late getting to the library (mostly because a bug flew in my eye!). Then we cash my check and head to the bus. Wait for ever for it. Then go to the mall. It was so fun! And I didn't get bus-sick. We went in probably 1/3 of the stores, which is kind of a lot. But we liked a lot of stuff :) And we even tried on some hideous shirts. I ended up getting food and 2 other things (oh, and some candy for my parentals) for all of my money. I spent way too much but I don't really care now. It was worth it. Plus today was really great. Sometimes I just really need to get out of the house. Not to mention I never get to see Stephanie! OH! I rented Passion of the Christ! I've never seen it!! I'm so excited :) I've never had the chance to watch it before and it was actually at the library. So I think I'll go watch that instead of reading Jane Eyre :) I'll read later tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At August 10, 2005 2:58 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Hello invisafriend. I loved going to the mall too! We really need to hang out more... I'm not sure why we don't! Oh, I'm muchas satisfied with the stuff I picked up... good thing we did that...
    Read Jane Eyre! It's way better than The Passion of the Christ!
    ttyl

     
  • At August 10, 2005 9:35 PM, Blogger LillianJamesRavenwood said…

    Oh, I am so not liking what we picked up anymore! At all! It fits weirdly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home