Pass Margo!
So, work sucked today. Let's not dwell on that.
I went to my grandparent's after work at like 8 and it was so fun! Tomorrow is my grandma's birthday so practically all of her kids and their kids were there. Well, my mom hired a band and I was like, "Oh great, my mother hired a band. I can't wait to hear them suck." As I am usually very optimistic like that... And so my dad and I pull up (everyone was already there but I had to work) and I hear this music and I'm like "woah, that is amazing" and it truly was... And everyone was all dancing and having a good time. It was great. And then I got to meet the guys from the band, named Pass Margo and they were all so sweet and funny. Especially this guy Kevin. But then he was all drinking and rolling his own cigarettes and I'm all like eww. But he was gorgeous. He was telling me how he dressed up as Jesus for halloween one year. I can so see that. He's like the stereotypical Jesus. yeah. He was gorgeous. So yeah, this year I'm going to be having a Halloween party at the Timber Park. You should all come. Pass Margo will be there. They rock! More details to come.
So, go check out http://www.myspace.com/passmargo. And listen to some of their music.
It's crazy because I was talking to Kevin and he told me that he works at this metal place right behind the ranger station. That is so close to my house and I've walked by it tons of times. Crazyness. But yeah, that's all I had to say. Check out their music.
I went to my grandparent's after work at like 8 and it was so fun! Tomorrow is my grandma's birthday so practically all of her kids and their kids were there. Well, my mom hired a band and I was like, "Oh great, my mother hired a band. I can't wait to hear them suck." As I am usually very optimistic like that... And so my dad and I pull up (everyone was already there but I had to work) and I hear this music and I'm like "woah, that is amazing" and it truly was... And everyone was all dancing and having a good time. It was great. And then I got to meet the guys from the band, named Pass Margo and they were all so sweet and funny. Especially this guy Kevin. But then he was all drinking and rolling his own cigarettes and I'm all like eww. But he was gorgeous. He was telling me how he dressed up as Jesus for halloween one year. I can so see that. He's like the stereotypical Jesus. yeah. He was gorgeous. So yeah, this year I'm going to be having a Halloween party at the Timber Park. You should all come. Pass Margo will be there. They rock! More details to come.
So, go check out http://www.myspace.com/passmargo. And listen to some of their music.
It's crazy because I was talking to Kevin and he told me that he works at this metal place right behind the ranger station. That is so close to my house and I've walked by it tons of times. Crazyness. But yeah, that's all I had to say. Check out their music.

6 Comments:
At August 14, 2005 8:18 PM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
You should stop by Kevin's place all the time and bug him about pointless things, then one day come in and seduce him. Well, it worked in this movie I saw.
Wait... okay, i'm bad with names and I'm too lazy to look over your blog, kevin was that guy you liked right?
At August 14, 2005 8:59 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
lol, what? No, Kevin plays the guitar in a band that played at a party I went to last night.
I used to like Brett. I think you're confusing them, not sure.
At August 15, 2005 2:52 PM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
Yeah, I don't have a very long memory span. kevin=brett=joe=phil=mambo the savage man=dan=brent... it's all the same after a few minutes in my mind.
Why don't you don't like Brett anymore? ...is he a vampire or something? I hate vampires. They're weird.
At August 15, 2005 3:19 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
Vampires are totally hot! At least, some of them. Definitely not why I don't like Brett. He's just kind of one of my best friends now.
You only cause cancer a little??
At August 16, 2005 5:03 PM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
Only a little, assuming of course you don't read everything I say all the way through.
At August 16, 2005 6:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
Chrysler CEO's wife subject of underage drinking scandal
Gisele Zetsche, wife of Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetsche, is in hot water after serving beer to ... Shop top brands such as Seventh Generation, Mustela and California Baby .
Very nice blog site!! Lots of info, bookmarked it.
I have a free holdem poker texas
site/blog. It pretty much covers free holdem poker texas related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time.
Post a Comment
<< Home