Forgot...
Oh wow, so I totally forgot this (don't ask how I could)... but my mom got robbed at gun point today! Isn't that scary? She works at Advance America in Gresham/Portland and two guys came in and robbed her today! She was all jilted. Yeah, I bet!! That's insane! And the police didn't get it when they hit the alarm button! So I'm thinking their alarm button doesn't work. Idk. That is so scary tho! I could totally be mom-less right now. It's insane and scary!
You will live in Shack.
You will drive a Blue Jaguar.
You will marry Brett and have 4 kids.
You will be a doctor in parking lot.
On a lighter note, go to www.playmash.com
You will live in Shack.
You will drive a Blue Jaguar.
You will marry Brett and have 4 kids.
You will be a doctor in parking lot.
On a lighter note, go to www.playmash.com

2 Comments:
At August 13, 2005 4:34 PM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
I will live in a mansion, drive nothing at all, will never marry yet, somehow, have a child, and I will be an assassin and later a PoW.
...did anyone actually get shot?
At August 13, 2005 11:47 PM,
LillianJamesRavenwood said…
Wow, sounds like you will lead a busy life.
Nope, no one was shot!
Post a Comment
<< Home