Schedule and such.
Wow... updates::
+Work was excellent today!
+Toad girl came into work. Gag. I should have spit in her food. (But I would so never do that to you guys!)
+Aw, this cute guy came into work and his dad embarrassed him but he shouldn't have been embarrassed...
+I got a frappucino!
+Brad Paisley tickets go on sale the 20th! The day I get paid! Coincidence??
+Kritzeck is trying to get Nick and I back together.
+I need to watch Passion of the Christ in the next 4 days. Probably tomorrow or Sunday night.
+I work 12-7 tomorrow and the next day and I'm going to miss my grandma's birthday thing at her house. Oh well.
+I get to pick where we go to dinner on my birthday, which is sweet because my parents always pick crappy restaurants.
+I requested my birthday off of work when I have things to be doing the day before and day after, but nothing on my birthday. Dang.
+I am going to be home alone on my birthday until like 5:30. Yeah, not cool!
+I keep talking about my birthday like it is actually soon...it kind of is tho. Like 11 days or something.
+I still haven't read much of Jane Eyre. I think I'll try to read some after this update. I don't think I'll read the Da Vinci code or do the paper to it. He said we didn't have to do it to take the class.
+oh, I got my schedule! I'm mad because I didn't get Environmental Studies. But I got a "see counselor".
First trimester::
1)Choir
2)Human Physiology
3)Pre Cal
4) Stage Craft (Did not want!)
5)Ap English
Second Trimester::
1)Choir
2)Ag Projects
3)Zoology
4)Pre Cal
5)Economics and Personal Finance
Third Trimester::
1)Choir
2)Ag Projects
3)"see counselor"
4)Human Physiology
5)AP English
...How boring. I really don't want ag twice, or stage craft at all and there was supposed to be Ag economics too but no one got it so I'm guessing not enough people signed up. That makes me mad. Mrs. Estes was really looking forward to teaching that. And I was looking forward to getting an A.
...Well, that's all I feel like writing and I'm sure that's all you guys feel like reading. Later.
+Work was excellent today!
+Toad girl came into work. Gag. I should have spit in her food. (But I would so never do that to you guys!)
+Aw, this cute guy came into work and his dad embarrassed him but he shouldn't have been embarrassed...
+I got a frappucino!
+Brad Paisley tickets go on sale the 20th! The day I get paid! Coincidence??
+Kritzeck is trying to get Nick and I back together.
+I need to watch Passion of the Christ in the next 4 days. Probably tomorrow or Sunday night.
+I work 12-7 tomorrow and the next day and I'm going to miss my grandma's birthday thing at her house. Oh well.
+I get to pick where we go to dinner on my birthday, which is sweet because my parents always pick crappy restaurants.
+I requested my birthday off of work when I have things to be doing the day before and day after, but nothing on my birthday. Dang.
+I am going to be home alone on my birthday until like 5:30. Yeah, not cool!
+I keep talking about my birthday like it is actually soon...it kind of is tho. Like 11 days or something.
+I still haven't read much of Jane Eyre. I think I'll try to read some after this update. I don't think I'll read the Da Vinci code or do the paper to it. He said we didn't have to do it to take the class.
+oh, I got my schedule! I'm mad because I didn't get Environmental Studies. But I got a "see counselor".
First trimester::
1)Choir
2)Human Physiology
3)Pre Cal
4) Stage Craft (Did not want!)
5)Ap English
Second Trimester::
1)Choir
2)Ag Projects
3)Zoology
4)Pre Cal
5)Economics and Personal Finance
Third Trimester::
1)Choir
2)Ag Projects
3)"see counselor"
4)Human Physiology
5)AP English
...How boring. I really don't want ag twice, or stage craft at all and there was supposed to be Ag economics too but no one got it so I'm guessing not enough people signed up. That makes me mad. Mrs. Estes was really looking forward to teaching that. And I was looking forward to getting an A.
...Well, that's all I feel like writing and I'm sure that's all you guys feel like reading. Later.

1 Comments:
At August 13, 2005 4:36 PM,
☭CRUSH you. said…
That is a zany schedule
you should have opted for PE classes.
Post a Comment
<< Home