Read me!

¡It's raining blood!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bored and angry.

Augh. I so want to quit my job right now.
I have to pay for all of my school stuff for next year. Supplies, clothes, everything. My parents were going to give me $300 before I got a job and now, nothing. I am really mad. And they are making me start saving money from my checks. If I wanted to be responsible and save money, I would do it. But no, I don't!!! And I don't trust them with my money either. They should let me keep it or put it in the bank.

Ha, work asked us tonight if we wanted to buy a uniform for "Casual Friday". It's $23 and we have to pay for it. PSHAW! For one, who knows how long I'll be working there and two, why would I pay for my own uniform? That is crazy.

I just realized I ramble and complain way too much. And talk about work way too much. But really, nothing else goes on in my life. I never ended up watching Passion of the Christ last night or reading Jane Eyre. Katie asked me to drop out of AP with her but I can't. I want to have the same schedule as Sara and I want to actually learn something next year. Honors helped me a lot. The level I was at when last year started, I shouldn't have even taken honor's but I really learned something from it.

Oh, and so it's pretty cool that the school sent out schedules this year instead of giving them to ya on the first day but I didn't get mine! Yeah, only person that I know of who didn't get it yet! And of course that would happen to me. I heard that a few classes I signed up for aren't being offered because of lack of interest. Great.

Any idea of what I should do for an x-project? lol, I have no idea. What did you guys do?

2 Comments:

  • At August 11, 2005 12:00 AM, Blogger ☭CRUSH you. said…

    You should ask Eric about X-Project, I know he did it, he procrastinated all summer long and I was like "JUST FUCKING DO IT." and he was all "There's another 3 hours before it's due, I don't need to start yet!" and things... of course on the other hand I stopped paying attention at some point so I'm not sure how that all ended up going down, maybe he's not the best person to ask?
    I hate it when people try and make you buy uniforms for shit. I hate uniforms. Some are customizable, before or after purchase, but overall they just suck.

    That is way lame about your parents, they are liars! You should SO not let them hold on to any of your money after the wordbreaking incident.

     
  • At August 17, 2005 2:59 AM, Blogger Eric said…

    Wait... you have to buy a uniform for "Casual Friday"? Isn't the point of any day of the week preceded by "casual" supposed to be that it doesn't require that you wear some uniform (well, you know, not nude or anything, just in your usual clothes)? I'm not getting it. I say, you should make a really big deal about it and refuse to pay, and then start throwing things around and eating all of the food until they fire you or call the cops. That beats the hell out of some boring "two weeks notice".

    And as far as the X-Project... don't sweat it, I'm an expert on this (and by expert, I mean I passed it). You see, my strategy was to pick something that seems really, ridiculously simple (mine was landscape maintenance), and then not do anything until the week before it was due. Then, I just made up a bunch of random crap, lied about my "on-site experience" hours, and wrote an essay, which I read in front of the class with the aid of a hastily thrown together poster. You should have seen it... I actually explained to my group what a "rake" was, and how it was different from a "leaf blower". Really, nobody takes the X-Project seriously, so you can basically do whatever the hell you want with it. As far as what I think you should do yours on, I have but two words for you: cage fighting.

    You can thank me later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home